All-Star Spray Tans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spray tan or tanning lotion is a MUST. Especially with a white or black uniform. I hate seeing pasty white legs and tummys everywhere! And now tanning bad is totally out of the question with the 18 years old or older law. But I wouldn't go anyway, no cancer for me please!!

It depends on how white you are. Some girls simply don't need them. I have a lot friends who are always saying "I need to tan, I'm so white" when they look perfectly healthy. I know a girl who is part Mexican and is ALWAYS tan, went to the islands, came back looking like this (the seal)
Tan-spongebob-squarepants-14640310-470-317.jpg

It was horrible. I think if you have a healthy, natural glow to you then leave it alone, but if you are ghost white and look sickly then spray tan it up:)

I like them if done right. My dd is pale in the winter but since she is only 9 I don't feel like it matter. When she is older I'll let her spray tan. I was visiting my older dd at college a few weeks ago and there must be a really bad salon around there because I saw so many orange girls. Hubby kept saying look another oompa loompa LOL. Thing is there were so many girls that looked like that they must have thought it looked good because the salon was getting some serious business.

If you get them done correctly, they are great. I currently have one on right now and it looks beautiful. People thought I went away on vacation. Beware of the machines that spray it instead of a actual human spraying it. The machines tend to come out more orange, and theres more room for mistakes. I just paid 40 dollars for this one, but It was worth every dollar cause I dont look like jasper anymore!

I always get my spray tans at Sun Tan City. There are alot of them around the country, and they dont make you orange. It always looks great:)

Back