All-Star Spray Tans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of the coaches at my gym are Spray Tan Certified so at every away competition they hang up a sheet in their room and a LOT (there's usually around 15 girls drying at a time lol) of the girls get them done then!! They give the BEST spray tans, it's the prettiest golden color. I prefer a spray tan from there versus a tan from a salon. :)

It depends on how dark you go, and where you go to get it done. I prefer tanning in a bed.
reason #1, I live in Wisconsin and its freezing here so its nice to be warm for once! :D
#2, I'm affraid to even try spray tanning because I've seen way to many orange girls!
#3, When I go in a bed, its only once a week or every two weeks. Not that often. I like gradually getting tan.! JMO

im not allowed to tan in the sun or on a tanning bed(doesnt matter if you tan daily or once a month, as soons as those rays touch your skin, they can damage it!), so my skin tends to get really white. i get spray tans every now and than. it took me a while to find a place that does them right.

i would never obligate any of the girls i coach to get a tan, but there are a few that feel uncomfortable with their pale skin so i take them along with me before a competition.
i know a few teams that go with the entire team to make sure they all have the exact same tan....just nuts!

It depends how dark you go..there are certain hair colors where the darker tans just look..off to me. Where it's clear you're not naturally capable of achieving that color unless you've got either guaranteed melanoma or 8 inches of tanning product upon your person. I hear 'spray tan' and I immediately picture an image I saw of two ganguro teens in a subway..yeesh. If you want a spray glow, not my thing, but it's better than a cancer box. Which, sorry to disappoint, natural sun tan or box tan is still skin damage. No matter how slow or fast it happens. Melanoma changing means something's wrong. :(

Wow, my daughter is mixed and looks so pale right now. In the summer she looks black but right now it looks like she just has a light tan.
If she ever needed one I wouldn't mind getting her a spray tan tho!

If you get them done correctly, they are great. I currently have one on right now and it looks beautiful. People thought I went away on vacation. Beware of the machines that spray it instead of a actual human spraying it. The machines tend to come out more orange, and theres more room for mistakes. I just paid 40 dollars for this one, but It was worth every dollar cause I dont look like jasper anymore!
i read this in your voice

My CP has a white uniform and doesn't like to be pale so she tans about once a week just so she has a tan base, and not really tan per say but without the pasty white color that she tends to fade to in the winter.

mine set in beutifully haha i love it so much better then last time but not a big fan of the place i went to ugh rude much

i told a guy onmy team that i was getting one and he was like o ur one of those fake bakes really i expected more out of u i was like wtf is that supposed to mean?!?!? Any ideas??

Back