All-Star Sr Elite Coming To England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This would literally make my year!
So so amazing for UK cheer if this does happen. Really shows how far we have come in recent years.

Really hope that the ability to book camps is open to all squads not just the high levels or those with contacts into Jamfest or FC.

Its my mum's wedding the day before and I live miles away. Im not going to lie I will be leaving the wedding early to go and see Senior Elite :)

We have gotten all types of support from across the "Old World". Think about the logistics and costs of what, 50-75 people going to the UK for any period of time. A daunting task. I know one little girl committed to Governor's School in NC that will have to beg out, but everyone can be replaced.

Since they're Jamfest grand champs, that's the competition that they will probably go to judging by the dates I've been told. If they did camps/clinics I'm sure they could cover a lot of the costs seeing as for most of the people in the UK it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to do a camp with any of the SE girls, therefore, I can see a lot of people being willing to pay high pices!

Since they're Jamfest grand champs, that's the competition that they will probably go to judging by the dates I've been told. If they did camps/clinics I'm sure they could cover a lot of the costs seeing as for most of the people in the UK it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to do a camp with any of the SE girls, therefore, I can see a lot of people being willing to pay high pices!

I will pass that on, it's a good thought on the camps. The girls on SE would LOVE to do this.

oh how i would love to do a SE amp with my Girls, what a pity they're not coming to Germany ;)
Guess if they are really going to come the UK will have an amazing time

I will pass that on, it's a good thought on the camps. The girls on SE would LOVE to do this.

Except this is sounding more and more depressing as we talk because any camps will more than likely be held at the bigger UK gyms and will sell out to their squads. A lot of the girls I coach can't even afford the small £2 donation we ask for per session... let alone pricey camps. It's a shame to think our squad would miss out on CAMPS WITH SE(!!!!) beause we're from a less afluent area.

I'll definately make the trip to see them competing though. Take some of my most promising cheerios to see my heroes.

Except this is sounding more and more depressing as we talk because any camps will more than likely be held at the bigger UK gyms and will sell out to their squads. A lot of the girls I coach can't even afford the small £2 donation we ask for per session... let alone pricey camps. It's a shame to think our squad would miss out on CAMPS WITH SE(!!!!) beause we're from a less afluent area.

I'll definately make the trip to see them competing though. Take some of my most promising cheerios to see my heroes.

Fingers crossed they will open this open publicly to all squads so we have an equal chance. It would be amazing if they held an open gym session so that you could bring just one or two stunt groups from your squad and have a huge variety of squads attending!

I dont think we have actually had anything concrete yet in terms of confirmation though so maybe we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves lol.

Although, if they hooked up with a UK company like cheerfix or something, they might be able to help arrange camps and sell entrance independantly. Hmmmmm. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Or they could simply do a camp at the MK gym and sell independant tickets for a big camp, and also do small private camps for individual teams and send say 5 of the girls to each pivate camp so they could do like 5 in a day!

Our friends in Europe are something else. But you are all correct, to make this happen will take a lot of planning, work and decision making soon.

I heard about this too, that seems pretty cool. Specially for the seniors on the team. :)
I heard about Maddie's governor thing tho. So, she might not go? :/

This would genuinely make my year! I reaally hope they do come! And do camps...that would be amazing! Hopefully the Leeds gym is on the map for places to hold a camp *crosses fingers*

would be nice if they did a tour around europe....they'd be surprised to see how popular they are here and that way alot more people would get the chance to see them. but of course travel costs will be really expensive for them.

Back