All-Star Sr Elite Coming To England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct all around, but if at all possible we'll fly her over for a few days even if the others are there longer.
we travel out to america to cheer ! it is possible!! i had my university exams the same week as worlds so i flew out the day before worlds to compete!! Talk about jet lag!! but so worth it!

Is it a no for certain then? :(

I think so, but there was some talk of making Kingston ecstatic and changing to a small senior team and going, as I think right at 20 could make the trip. But I was afraid "once you go small, you never go back". I'll check tomorrow, we were a go.

I think so, but there was some talk of making Kingston ecstatic and changing to a small senior team and going, as I think right at 20 could make the trip. But I was afraid "once you go small, you never go back". I'll check tomorrow, we were a go.

the average size of a uk team is 20. I understand that you have small and large divisons but we dont have large teams so you would be in good company (we just have senior level 5 any size)! some teams only have enough for 2-3 stunt groups and thats all their kids.... we have only a handful of gyms and therefore growing a large team is hard!

i hope to see them at jamfest europe would be great for uk cheer

Oh no this doesnt sound positive. Such a shame!

Fully understand that the logistics would be a nightmare though. Especially at such late notice!

Maybe 2012..................................???

Back