All-Star Ssx Voiceovers...meaning To Post!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, it's not really a voice over since it's from a song. It was basically handed to them on a silver platter from Missy Elliott. So I can't hate em for using it. And they didn't X them out, so no harm no foul.

Never understood why a team has a VO about another team. Seems like they should focus on their own team instead.

We've always had fun having lyrics about a rival. We used a song this past year DIRECTLY towards another team to a T. It kept our kids SOOOO motivated and pumped to have it. It was like a "our little secret" dispite it being not as secret. LOL. Anyway, as long as its not like "Orange Sucks, CEA will X them out" I see no problem in voiceovers, OR especially songs. Hard for a song to be tacky compared to an actual voiceover.

Well,if we are going to talk about voiceovers singling out teams, then we should talk about WCSS "bring back the girls!" or their opening song "I want it all back, everything that you took from me, I want it all back" (please note the sarcasm)
Most teams have voiceovers that tease the other team in their division..it's all in fun, no big deal! As long as they aren't saying "hey craptasitic allstars! We're taking you down!" I feel like it's not a big deal.

The only SSX vo I don't care for is "Stop the beat, let me give you this X" I love SSX and I know they don't mean it like it sounds, but I still cringe every time I hear it! :confused:

I don't understand what it means. Haha am I the only one?

NO! Hahaha I don't understand it either. X obviously means Small Senior X (although that's not what I think of when I hear this). But stop the beat let me give you this X? Dude... if you stop the beat, that's stopping your music... 15 seconds too early.:eek:

I'm sure nobody else thinks of ecstasy when they hear that voiceover:confused: personally i don't like it, and don't think its something to poke at when people become addicted, develop disorders and can die from it. Can i have a gym called coke allstars and have a voiceover say "we smell good come sniff this coke"? Apparently it's fine :) I realize i just blasted one small 4 count voiceover, but how many teams are going to start using drug references for voiceovers? I have been wondering if they ever got any warnings about it for a while now..

i love it!
there not being rude about it they are just simply showing the rivalry between the two teams!
great voice over :)

I'm sure nobody else thinks of ecstasy when they hear that voiceover:confused: personally i don't like it, and don't think its something to poke at when people become addicted, develop disorders and can die from it. Can i have a gym called coke allstars and have a voiceover say "we smell good come sniff this coke"? Apparently it's fine :) I realize i just blasted one small 4 count voiceover, but how many teams are going to start using drug references for voiceovers? I have been wondering if they ever got any warnings about it for a while now..
Well, I'm sorry if my comment about it offended you... I wasn't trying to poke at it, I was just stating an opinion that I had about the vo. I wouldn't intentionally pick on drug users because I have lost people to drugs. Maybe that's why I don't like the vo too much, although like I said, I know they're not using the voiceover in the tone I took it in. And I wasn't implying that other teams are going to start using drug references for voiceovers....

oh thats what that part said!! lol
I had no clue what that part even said till now, before I used to mumble with it til the part said "X you out!" now i feel liked ive betrayed Orange!! jk lol that part is pretty clever haha!

Back