All-Star Ssx Voiceovers...meaning To Post!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I'm sorry if my comment about it offended you... I wasn't trying to poke at it, I was just stating an opinion that I had about the vo. I wouldn't intentionally pick on drug users because I have lost people to drugs. Maybe that's why I don't like the vo too much, although like I said, I know they're not using the voiceover in the tone I took it in. And I wasn't implying that other teams are going to start using drug references for voiceovers....
Sorry! I know it seems a lot of that post was directed towards you, but it was just a general statement :) you didn't offend me at all haha no worries..shouldn't have quoted you! :oops:

Sorry! I know it seems a lot of that post was directed towards you, but it was just a general statement :) you didn't offend me at all haha no worries..shouldn't have quoted you! :oops:
Oh okay haha I was just worried I was making people mad on here I was like nooo! And you didn't quote me, I read it and it was about the same vo I was talking about and we were the only 2 talking about it haha

personally I love when teams put little jabs at each other in their music...I makes it more fun cause really after everything is said and done people aren't truly mad...its just adds to the fun

I did however die for:stop the beat and lemme give you this x...haha loved it!!!

Back