Music Standard Backbeat/build

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 15, 2012
I ordered a toolz kit from CMS and I'm pretty annoyed it didn't come with a standard back beat! Like, usually one during tumbling or something upbeat; all I have are ones that would be fit for a dance/rap kinda thing. The builds aren't great either, but there are a few I use.
Is there anyone willing to help me find a standard backbeat or two, or show me a song instrumental I could use?

Something gangam style but only the percussion, like no keyboard (i think). Thanks!

And I don't know how to make one and I don't think I wanna learn on Fruity Loops haha

I ordered a toolz kit from CMS and I'm pretty annoyed it didn't come with a standard back beat! Like, usually one during tumbling or something upbeat; all I have are ones that would be fit for a dance/rap kinda thing. The builds aren't great either, but there are a few I use.
Is there anyone willing to help me find a standard backbeat or two, or show me a song instrumental I could use?

Something gangam style but only the percussion, like no keyboard (i think). Thanks!
Go to looperman.com and browse through their packages.

i have LOTS of beats and builds ill trade :)

If you really want to stand out as a music producer make your own stuff! Like all major producers. If you just want a "standard" beat then just place a kick on every count.

If you really want to stand out as a music producer make your own stuff! Like all major producers. If you just want a "standard" beat then just place a kick on every count.
This is random, but I think you guys made our high school music.....from the tiger elite people! I loved it!

Back