All-Star Stingray Orange Video :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They look much improved & have their signature clean skills. I just felt like all I was watching was a skills demonstration - and I hope the performance factor evolves as this routine evolves towards NCA and Worlds.

most likely not. thats as good as its gonna get. possibly go downhill from here really.

Rays, I'm on to you and your fierce robot cheerleaders! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED! (malfunctioning robot cheerleaders would be the only explanation for the recent shimmies)

and I can't possibly be the only one OBSESSED with that dance. I think I watched it 8 times!!! and i hate dances!

Rays, I'm on to you and your fierce robot cheerleaders! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED! (malfunctioning robot cheerleaders would be the only explanation for the recent shimmies)

and I can't possibly be the only one OBSESSED with that dance. I think I watched it 8 times!!! and i hate dances!
I am also obsessed.

Funny... A Teal Shark... Sr Small Elite, Teal Elite, or anything that goes with everyone else in the gym.... but a Shark, makes so much sense? It's a little "fishy" to me... Why not be an apple?

I'm hoping for demonstration of ANY back flexiblity in that stunt lol. I miss that.it just seems so cookie cutter now. It's is literally almost the EXACT same stunt sequence. They are soooooo gooddd!

Its like oranges signature body positions lol. They did in 05, 07, 10 and this year. Im sure theyve done it before those years too!

Funny... A Teal Shark... Sr Small Elite, Teal Elite, or anything that goes with everyone else in the gym.... but a Shark, makes so much sense? It's a little "fishy" to me... Why not be an apple?

because "Appledad" just doesn't make any sense. Sharks are at the top of the food chain and teal ones love oranges. Is that so wrong? and I assume you aren't familiar with "Butterflies", "Dragonflies", and "Mustangs" then?

And since you went there: Where exactly do Smoke (an airborne collection of particles), Orange (a fruit), Rust (an iron oxide), and Red (a color) have absoluetly ANYTHING in common with each other? They're all stingrays teams. that's about the only thing they have in common. What exactly is a "FierceKat"? How do Jaguars and bebe-guns correspond with each other? What about Diamondz (a gem with a grammatical error for an ending) and Alcatraz (a historically "crazy person" prison)? Not trying to be mean or rude, just making a point.

because "Appledad" just doesn't make any sense. Sharks are at the top of the food chain and teal ones love oranges. Is that so wrong? and I assume you aren't familiar with "Butterflies", "Dragonflies", and "Mustangs" then?

And since you went there: Where exactly do Smoke (an airborne collection of particles), Orange (a fruit), Rust (an iron oxide), and Red (a color) have absoluetly ANYTHING in common with each other? They're all stingrays teams. that's about the only thing they have in common. What exactly is a "FierceKat"? How do Jaguars and bebe-guns correspond with each other? What about Diamondz (a gem with a grammatical error for an ending) and Alcatraz (a historically "crazy person" prison)? Not trying to be mean or rude, just making a point.

You are correct, but all of those have a color to them (even airborne particles). Top Gun uses the gun and the mascot... another one that makes sense.. Your validation with fiercekat I see... but once again it is relating to a cat this is fierce? My personal thought on my comment, is where is the link? To one opposing team? Kind of going away from the "you worry about you, and we will worry about us," mentality don't you think?

Nothing rude by your comment... but here is my rebuttal

Back