All-Star Stingray Teams Categorization

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As far as i'm concerned, Stingrays could make a team called "poop" and i'd have no complaints. Seriously though, I am waiting for them to use periwinkle, love the color and it's my favorite color name =].

I always thought they just dumped out a box of crayolas and randomly picked! If you get the big, jumbo box, I'm almost positive it has the metallic shades, to include Chrome and Rust!

So King I Have a question Can You List all the teams and Level that they go with?

I CAN :)

grape-tiny 1
peppermint- mini 1
coconut- mini 2
mango- youth 1
red- youth 2
black - youth 3
teal- youth 5
grey- junior 2
blue- junior 3
platinum- junior 4
green- junior 5
pink- senior 2
lime- senior 3
sapphire- senior 4
spice- senior open 5
orange- senior 5
smoke- senior coed 5
fire- int. open coed 5
rust- int. open coed 6

I just found out today that we have a "lava"! How fun is that!? it is apparently a mid season team. My kid is a senior, so I rarely go to the gym and I arrive at the competitions usually in time to watch "smorange" (We smoke and orange moms call our kids this, because so many of them have been at Rays for such a long time and we are all good friends)

I just found out today that we have a "lava"! How fun is that!? it is apparently a mid season team. My kid is a senior, so I rarely go to the gym and I arrive at the competitions usually in time to watch "smorange" (We smoke and orange moms call our kids this, because so many of them have been at Rays for such a long time and we are all good friends)

i think aqua is a mid season team too?

I CAN :)

coconut- mini 2
black - youth 3
smoke- senior coed 5

Can't wait for Cheersport and to see all the amazing Stingray teams!! We compete against these 3 teams
smile.png

Back