All-Star Stingrays At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is money awarded to the gym with the best team in that level so they won out over all of the level 2 teams! thought you might like to know...it is a lot like Grand Champions.
yeah! thats cool! we competed against them last year in cheersport!

Did anyone have a video of Platinum?
I've always wondered why there are no video's of Platinum except a couple of years ago. I think their coach is the same as Smoke and Amber so he evidently doesn't mind. Platinum and Twisters meet up again for Cheersport on the 22nd.

Twisters isnt going to Cheerport......

I've always wondered why there are no video's of Platinum except a couple of years ago. I think their coach is the same as Smoke and Amber so he evidently doesn't mind. Platinum and Twisters meet up again for Cheersport on the 22nd.

Most of us Md Twister parents would love to go to Cheersport as well, however it would be a huge financial burden on most parents to do Indy, Dallas, and Cheersport (since they are all within 1 month of another) and the gym favors going to NCA, so no Cheersport for us right now.... We are however doing a Cheersport regional this year which is a 1st since my cp has been at the gym.... :)

I think cheerfan27 is talking about Twister Allstars from GA that are competing this Sunday at the GWCC for a Cheersport Grand Championship. http://www.cheersport.net/PDF/uploads/C56.PDF
I'd love to see MD Twisters at Cheersport Nationals, though!!! :cloud9:

Most of us Md Twister parents would love to go to Cheersport as well, however it would be a huge financial burden on most parents to do Indy, Dallas, and Cheersport (since they are all within 1 month of another) and the gym favors going to NCA, so no Cheersport for us right now.... We are however doing a Cheersport regional this year which is a 1st since my cp has been at the gym.... :)

That's great! Fingers crossed that we might one day see you all at Cheersport Nationals. I completely understand the financial burden of the big three all in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately, travel just keeps getting more and more expensive.

Back