All-Star Stingrays At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't really get Orange's 2nd stunt... Is that going be a full up to the top eventually? What about the inverted part to lib/heel stretch? Is the bump down temporary?

I've never seen so many running doubles from them tho! Love it!

You will see around cheersport! Its really cool! Its gonna be something you wont expect :)

I love orange to death but I don't seem to like their stunts as of now. I was expecting more :oops:

I don't really get Orange's 2nd stunt... Is that going be a full up to the top eventually? What about the inverted part to lib/heel stretch? Is the bump down temporary?

I've never seen so many running doubles from them tho! Love it!

Yes it is temporary :). There will be more to the 2nd stunt soon.

Stingray's sure have stepped up their game and are LEGIT!!! I can't wait for them to put the pressure on Small Senior and Medium Senior. Looks like they will definitely be a STRONG contender for their 6th world title in Small Senior & First in Medium Senior!!!

I feel like that was really low energy....especially in the beginning. LIke they were just walking to their spots like "ho hum...on a merry little walk". I mean, they were tight and clean, but I just felt like it was boring b/c they didn't seem excited about it. I"m also a little irked that their flyer hit the ground towards the end....she should have been caught...no question.

The reason it looked a little slow/boring, and trust me I agree with you, is because a large chunk of material, especially in the beginning, got taken out for that competition... You can see where there is a LOOONG pause before the stunt an hear in the music that some stuff is missing... Same with the running tumbling/punch front section. I hope you check them out at battle/cheersport?NCA and let them win you over with much better routines

As a general rule our routines are a lot more difficult this year. with that difficulty comes perfection and hitting possibly a little bit later than normal. so most of the very dead spots you see are already choreographed skills that are just hard to hit right now. can't win if you don't hit your stuff, so there are simpler versions displayed. it is what it is. gotta hit that new scoresheet this year.

I didn't see anything, I wonder what for. does anyone know?

That's actually not true... Platinum had some mistakes, but they didn't get a safety deduction... They're working hard and will be ready to go for Battle and the upcoming nationals

Back