All-Star Stingrays At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't want to start a new thread so I so I wanted to share that I just got the word from my daughter that Thunderbirds got 1st and Grand Champs at Cheersport Birmingham :)

Oh wow! They must be awesome this year! Did Warriors go to this competition too?

Thunderbirds getting 1st and grand champs over Warriors says a lot already! I mean technically Thunderbirds just beat a defending world champion team! Cant wait to see that Thunderbirds routine.

not trying to be mean, but can we please keep this thread about the competition in atlanta and about stingrays. thanks! :)
Not trying to be rude but it's a no win situation, when you make a billion threads on each separate competition everyone complains, if you try to just add something to an already existing thread about CHEERSPORT just held in a different state it's an issue. It's a couple of comments it won't kill you to read them or skip over them, the post will get lost in the mix soon enough :)

Rough day for some Stingray teams Younger Stingrays faired much better. SR3,SR2 and Sr1 got 1st., SR 4 got 2nd. Jr 5 got 1st but no competition and a few SF, JR4 got 2nd, great routine if they hit. JR 3 got 1st. Orange and Amber were already discussed.

Rough day for some Stingray teams Younger Stingrays faired much better. SR3,SR2 and Sr1 got 1st., SR 4 got 2nd. Jr 5 got 1st but no competition and a few SF, JR4 got 2nd, great routine if they hit. JR 3 got 1st. Orange and Amber were already discussed.

woahh, platinum got 2nd? tell me youre kidding.

Back