All-Star Stingrays Peach 2012-2013 (video&discussion)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was very pleasantly surprised by the video of peach! I watched orange first and they blew me away. Therefore I wasn't expecting a ton from peach but they were a lot better than I expected! I think they might even be able to challenge the top large teams on the right day. It will be easier to tell when all teams have performed their full routines full out.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the video of peach! I watched orange first and they blew me away. Therefore I wasn't expecting a ton from peach but they were a lot better than I expected! I think they might even be able to challenge the top large teams on the right day. It will be easier to tell when all teams have performed their full routines full out.
I agree. Here i was thinking Orange got the best of athletes and then i see Peach and i was just blown away with how clean they were. Its clear to me that these girls know what they want!!

Ill always be a Senior Elite Fan - Ill never change that but I love giving credit where credit is due to all the teams. This routine is veryy clean and when you think Stingrays you think CLEAN. I love their tumbling and I love how everyone is doing the same opening stunt elements. That's one thing I don't like about SE's opening stunt - I like things to be traditional and everyone doing the same thing !

Their pyramid was a little simple for me but it could have just been watered down ? Otherwise I can tell they will be a top contender ! In my eyes and this isnt predicting rankings but this is my ranking in my own head as to who I like the best SO FAR
1.Senior Elite
2. Peach
3. Panthers

Love the routine! It's very nice to watch because it's entertaining without having too much going on! LAG will be hard for me this year, Panthers ,F5 and now Peach, i want all of them to come out on top :D It will definitly be interesting :)

I had low expectations for Peach but they totally blew me away! I think if they can hit the non-watered down skills as clean as that video, they'll be a huge contender in large senior for sure

I have to say that Stingray's are completely doing it for me! Just like some others, I was a bit skeptical about Peach being that Orange is STACKED, so I thought Peach would just be the leftovers. BOY WAS I WRONG! They are in my OWN opinion ahead Panthers at this point. Peach is super clean and the Stingrays choreography is top notch. They were also ENTERTAINING which is something that Panthers lack at this point. Panthers has a creative opening and thats it. Did anyone else catch that full around tick tock in Peachs rountine?! AWESOME! If I had to rank all the Large Senior All girl team that have performed so far it would be:

1. Senior Elite
2. Peach
3. Panthers

Good job Peach! Oh and by the way Im loving the Stingrays uniform with the Blue Skirt.

I think Peach's cleanliness is what's setting them apart from Panthers for me (at this point- seeing as both are in a very similar point in their seasons as compared to SE who looked pretty near Worlds-ready). I do think Panthers works their dance a little harder, but that might just be personal preference.

Definitely a rough year of choice for me: I'm a Panthers girl at heart, joined the Teal Army and love it, and have a deep respect for Rays. What to do..

I have seen Peach, Panthers, Senior Elite, and Cheer Tyme LOVE. They are all amazing. As we all know, Stars and F5 will not disappoint either, so this division is going to be tough and entertaining.

Back