All-Star Straight Or Curly Hair For Comp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 26, 2011
i see a whole bunch of different ways to do hair for competition but the most ive seen is whether the team has straight or curly hair. i just wanted to see everyones opinion :)

Hm...I have two totally differently looks that I like. I love the half up, half down with big, loose curls....BUT, with two girls, I LOVE the ease of their gym's hairstyle: High, straight ponytail, no bangs, no wispies, no curls. Very clean looking, easy for them to do on their own...and easy to get whole team to look alike with it.

If its straight i think it looks better all the way up in a high ponytail with a FIECE poof (only if its big, I cant stand when someones poof isn't even raised on their head, but i understand if some girls cant really do a poof.) And teased ponytails! :) I like to see big curls half up half down with a poof, but please make sure that your teammates curls will hold somewhat...i hate seeing a girl whose hair is falling when she hadnt even competed yet, hairspray is your bestfriend with curls! I also LOVE F5's curly hair (cant really tell if its all in a pony or half up half down). But I personally like straight hair, its generaly easier than curls and is manageable for most girls/moms.

If its straight i think it looks better all the way up in a high ponytail with a FIECE poof (only if its big, I cant stand when someones poof isn't even raised on their head, but i understand if some girls cant really do a poof.) And teased ponytails! :) I like to see big curls half up half down with a poof, but please make sure that your teammates curls will hold somewhat...i hate seeing a girl whose hair is falling when she hadnt even competed yet, hairspray is your bestfriend with curls! I also LOVE F5's curly hair (cant really tell if its all in a pony or half up half down). But I personally like straight hair, its generaly easier than curls and is manageable for most girls/moms.

Fierce* (typing too fast ;))

Back