All-Star Strangest Injury?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Update on my hand.. kinda..
So.. if anyone knows me, they'll know I'm one of the biggest Beyonce fans alive.. Well, when I found out she was pregnant last night, I jumped out of bed, tripped on my sheets, caught my fall with my bad hand, and bashed my knee off the side of my bed. Knee is swollen and I can't straighten it, hand's gotten worse.. :p

I also know a girl who was a power tumbler, she was warming up, did whips all down the rod track, and decided to full at the end. Landed it fine, everything was good, stepped off the rod track and broke multiple bones in her foot. It was severe enough for her to be out for I BELIEVE 4 months, and it bugs her to this day (that was like 5 years ago)

I forgot about my other one... our last practice before cheersport 2 years ago, we were running laps to warm up and I tripped and fell on the concrete and busted up both of my knees pretty bad.... but my knee braces covered it all up so it didn't look that bad while I was competing haha!

I was in the lazy river at Water Country, and some little monster swimming by tipped my tube over. Guess who chipped their front tooth on the bottom of the pool?

Okay so my team was recently at woodward and we were sliding down the skateboard ramps for a promo video, and we all got huge bruises and burns from them on our butts!!! Haha

ok, a post i made earlier in another forum reminded me of this....this was not my CP's injury but one of the medics at the Worlds triage told us that there are some crazy awards celebration injuries he has seen over the years, including one where an athlete that was jumping around celebrating with a trophy (the old school one with wings) actually stabbed another athlete through the arm with the thing!

I broke my toe sleepwalking... I fell asleep on the downstairs couch and semi-conciously walked up to my room, stubbing my toe pretty badly on the way up. I don't remember what I hit, I just remember waking up with a throbbing pain and a bent-up big toe the next morning. I'm a messs.

I once got my eyelashes peeled of, catching a full down. I guess my flyer had her hands in blades and NOT GLUED TO HER BODY so her fingernail peeled of some of the skin where the lashes are attatched. I wiped them out of my eye with my finger and they landed in a pile on the floor.

I walked around for weeks with a big gap in my lashline and everybody gave me strange looks.

Cracked my sternum having a contest to see who could have the highest running full.. I set tooooooo high and went around and lost track of where I was an fell so hard! Sure did keep competing though.

ToeTouch, Handspring Tuck... Landed the tuck on my feet, right arm out of the socket, torn labrum.

my friend broke her ankle hours before we were suppose to compete at dallas by marking her tumbling pass, she was a double teamer ._.

Back