All-Star Streaming Worlds '14 Online In Uk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard different things about this, so say if I purchased the vod/live streaming and split the cost with a friend, would we both be able to access the streams at the same time (from different locations) or will it kick one of us off?

I've heard different things about this, so say if I purchased the vod/live streaming and split the cost with a friend, would we both be able to access the streams at the same time (from different locations) or will it kick one of us off?
I've only ever been able to log in from one device at a time. If my daughter tried to log in to watch while I was, she couldn't. The live feed the last two years has not been great. I'm trying it again this year because it's my only option to watch, but I really hope they've learned a thing or two from last year and the year before.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I gave my login to a friend and I have been able to watch without any problem. and i was watching non-stop. didnt hear the other one complain he couldnt watch, so I assume it worked fine.

I just bought the combo package for another year. I think it was 2 years ago I just got live stream but it cut out and I couldn't go and watch the video again, very sad.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If anyone is in London Sunday and Monday night I'll have it on in my living room haha.
@CXAnna I shared the live stream last year and it seemed to work fine :)

Latest posts

Back