All-Star Streaming Worlds Helpp!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so incredibly frustrated right now! Mine was working fine, then stopped and now when I try to bring it up I get archived videos from 2008-2011. I just missed the team I wanted to see this morning. I want my $50 back!!!!

i'm about to flip out, if i miss my team after paying $50 i want my money back this is ridiculous!

That's what I'm seeing -- the link to the player stopped working properly and is now only showing archival VOD...

Mine's back on...AFTER the ONE team I wanted to see this morning. If this is any indication of what is going to happen tomorrow I want a refund!!

Mine's back on...AFTER the ONE team I wanted to see this morning. If this is any indication of what is going to happen tomorrow I want a refund!!

Didn't they have this kind of problem last year?

I do live video in the "real world" and I see they've moved to a new streaming platform this year (Ooyala) which is pretty good, but their boneheaded page developers goofed and broke the links to it...

It keeps taking me to past archived videos when I click "Watch Live Stream" ANY HELP?

Try the link that's posted above. It worked for some people. Mine is on now but that's what happened to me earlier.
It says the URL could not be found when I try the link. SO IRRITATED!

I feel your pain! That was me earlier! CP has friends on FH SS and we missed it due to the issues with the live feed!!!

Ill give it another 15 min and if its not working.... Ill start being crazy :)

Back