All-Star Streaming Worlds Helpp!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my video live stream on my computer is really shaky but its fine on my phone connected to the same internet source... anyone else's like this?

my video live stream on my computer is really shaky but its fine on my phone connected to the same internet source... anyone else's like this?

If your computer and/or graphics card isn't very powerful, it's not going to look great... since I'm not watching on a mobile device, I don't know if they've dumbed it down -- it's probably a different compression codec for iOS devices (since Flash doesn't work on Apple stuff)...

Anyway, on your computer, make sure your copy of Adobe Flash Player is updated to version 11.2 (Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player)

The only thing I've noticed is that it drops into "Buffering" every once in a while...

If your computer and/or graphics card isn't very powerful, it's not going to look great... since I'm not watching on a mobile device, I don't know if they've dumbed it down -- it's probably a different compression codec for iOS devices (since Flash doesn't work on Apple stuff)...

Anyway, on your computer, make sure your copy of Adobe Flash Player is updated to version 11.2 (Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player)

The only thing I've noticed is that it drops into "Buffering" every once in a while...

oh hahaha my computer has been telling me for awhile to update adobe flash... maybe i should do that now then

When you say "shaky", can you describe? Like stuttering? Or does it drop to the "Buffering" screen?

When you say "shaky", can you describe? Like stuttering? Or does it drop to the "Buffering" screen?
it doesnt drop at all i have not had any buffering or freezing. It is exactly what is happening on stage but everyone and everything is vibrating. Almost as if it was being fast forwarded but it is at normal speed (just the shaky look of fast forwarding)

it doesnt drop at all i have not had any buffering or freezing. It is exactly what is happening on stage but everyone and everything is vibrating. Almost as if it was being fast forwarded but it is at normal speed (just the shaky look of fast forwarding)

Hmm... can't help you there... Not seeing that kind of behavior here. Granted, I've got two relatively new computers with decent specs...

If you're using "Internet Exploder" (Internet Explorer), maybe try using Firefox or Chrome.

Hmm... can't help you there... Not seeing that kind of behavior here. Granted, I've got two relatively new computers with decent specs...

If you're using "Internet Exploder" (Internet Explorer), maybe try using Firefox or Chrome.
lol not using internet explorer (ever) but I switched to a PC (was on a mac) and it worked

no idea but ill stick with the PC this weekend

its like you know those strobe lights ... its kinda like that how its not buffering or freezing, its just like shaky and not a constant flowing stream of video

its like you know those strobe lights ... its kinda like that how its not buffering or freezing, its just like shaky and not a constant flowing stream of video
did you get yours working?
im thinking it might be a graphics card issue

Is the VOD up yet? I have the live feed up but wanted to go back to watch a team I missed this morning when it was down.

Back