All-Star Strongest Overall Gym For 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
Now that the 2010-2011 Season is in the record books, who had the most successful season?
Based on the two most prestigous competitions, NCA Dallas & The Cheerleading Worlds results, I think that

The California All Stars had the most successful season, winning 10 NCA Titles (more then Rays and Cheer Athletics) they also took 4 teams to The Cheerleading Worlds. Recieved 1 Gold & 2 Silvers. I think this puts them ahead of everyone else.

Great job to CALI! Cannot wait to see what you have instore for next season & from what I'm hearing your tryouts and new athletes & skills are going to make you guys even better then this year :)

cali had an exceptional year. congrats to tannaz & company.

i still think stingrays dominated this season from top to bottom. stellar performances at every level at NCA, UCA, Cheersport and 3 teams in top 5 @ worlds.

I was counting titles and medals.. As far as UCA & Cheersport - I don't think they are a fair gage because they are more frequented by the East Coast teams then the West. Rays is good too though...

I was counting titles and medals.. As far as UCA & Cheersport - I don't think they are a fair gage because they are more frequented by the East Coast teams then the West. Rays is good too though...

fair enough. if i consider UCA & Cheersport, then I will consider Spirit Sports and American Grand for Cali. strongest season for both programs IMO.

agreed that based on the thread title, I thought this regarding all levels/entire gym.
either way, congrats to cali!

Yes I couldn't agree more! California allstars sure did amazing this season. I wish I could cheer for them and wear one of those cute uniforms!

Cheer athletics panthers had a REALLY successful season.
We won every competition except NCA in Dallas.

Spirit Celebration Fall Classic-1st/and paid bid to worlds, ACA Nationals-1st, Cheer AmericaRegionals-1st, Cheer America Nationals-1st/ high point/and overall Grand Champion, NCA- 2nd, Worlds-1st
<3 so proud of Panthers:)

Now that the 2010-2011 Season is in the record books, who had the most successful season?
Based on the two most prestigous competitions, NCA Dallas & The Cheerleading Worlds results, I think that

The California All Stars had the most successful season, winning 10 NCA Titles (more then Rays and Cheer Athletics) they also took 4 teams to The Cheerleading Worlds. Recieved 1 Gold & 2 Silvers. I think this puts them ahead of everyone else.

Great job to CALI! Cannot wait to see what you have instore for next season & from what I'm hearing your tryouts and new athletes & skills are going to make you guys even better then this year :)
Just curious....
How many of those NCA/Worlds titles were against CA or Rays.

I too must admit, I am shocked that CEA is not your choice for greatest program of 2010-2011

Back