All-Star Strongest Overall Gym For 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why not just make this a "Congrats on a great year Cali" thread? If you're fishing for Kudos...be bold about it. Don't beat around the bush.

There are hundreds if not thousands of amazing gyms in this great country of ours, and even some abroad! Some who can't afford to go to some of these big competitions. Wouldn't it be great if one of them did and beat Cali or Rays or CA? I think it would speak volumes on how the industry as a whole has grown and we don't even know it.

FAME did amazing this year as well. Took 5 teams to worlds, our personal best. My cp's youth 2 team was undefeated as was our Senior 1 team. Her Senior 4.2 tied for 1st at US Finals with FCA Gems!

Congrats everyone on a great year!
1,000,000,000 shimmys >.< <333

LakerFanatic, I'm so sad I didn't get to meet you at Worlds.

And, we rank everything else in this sport - so I didn't see why this would be any different? We compete against each other and critique every other aspect from Uniforms to F5s unique hair accessory :) geeze guys :)
I am so sorry we didnt get to meet either...it just sounded like she had some sour grapes....thank you meanj for ALL your support this year!!! Smoed 2.0 I think you will enjoy as well...:) Blessings:)

I think it went innocently astray. By asking who is strongest...you must have a way to measure....of course people are going to go to win/loss success etc.....it is just a healthy debate...everyone just breathe...no biggie....:)

I am so sorry we didnt get to meet either...it just sounded like she had some sour grapes....thank you meanj for ALL your support this year!!! Smoed 2.0 I think you will enjoy as well...:) Blessings:)

I woke up to a text about Smoed2.0 that made me smile. The world isn't ready!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

And as a Cali parent who drives 2 hours each way so my daughters can cheer for Cali Camarillo...I can assure you that my children are being taught great lessons and character....our gym took 4 teams to NCA...including a j2 and sr3 team....EVERYONE brought home jackets....just because we did great at worlds...it is not right to assume we don't care about all our level teams....AND...respect is huge at Cali....the coach required our Worlds team to wear church type clothes to the airport to Worlds because they represent our gym...I found that to be really great....IMO....in addition to taking 4 teams to Worlds and getting a gold and two silvers AND Sparkle being in top 5...we had gym wide many many teams going undefeated this season....there are many great gyms in these United States...and CA is certainly one of them....:))))
Okay, you have made me fall even more in love with Cali! I'm either buying a house out in Socal or i'm sending my daughter to live with you! Got room for another daughter?! I'll pay for her room and board! :p;)
My top programs this year are: Cail, CEA, Cheer Athletics, Top Gun,Maryland Twister & Stingrays.

Okay, you have made me fall even more in love with Cali! I'm either buying a house out in Socal or i'm sending my daughter to live with you! Got room for another daughter?! I'll pay for her room and board! :p;)
My top programs this year are: Cail, CEA, Cheer Athletics, Top Gun,Maryland Twister & Stingrays.

haha...I hear ya...obviously I am crazy for the long commute but so worth it...we love Cali.....not sure what my husband would say to 3 cheerleaders in the house....hahaha

haha...I hear ya...obviously I am crazy for the long commute but so worth it...we love Cali.....not sure what my husband would say to 3 cheerleaders in the house....hahaha
He probably would say, my wife has gone crazy, i'm pitching a tent and living in the backyard. At least that's what my husband said when our cheerleader niece lived with us for a year. Gotta love the husbands, they put up with a lot.

He probably would say, my wife has gone crazy, i'm pitching a tent and living in the backyard. At least that's what my husband said when our cheerleader niece lived with us for a year. Gotta love the husbands, they put up with a lot.

yes they do!!! Where you from and what level is your cp?

Cheer Athletics! Their program as a whole always gives it to you from top to bottom!
happy0141.gif

Plus, an interview with Jody Melton got me a 108% on an economics project I did about owning your own business! So maybe I'm a little biased......;)

I'm really, really confused as to why Cali had a way better year than CA or Rays. Half the competitions brought up were west coast ones where neither CA or Rays attended...I'd say between NCA and Worlds it's quite the wash.

Back