All-Star Successful/elite Gyms - Who Are Your Top 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While that may be true the success of their level five athletes who have trained at CEA their whole lives show that the gym puts a true emphasis on skill building and technique. IMO

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I don't really know how many kids have been at CEA their whole life, but the question of this thread was PROGRAM AS A WHOLE...aka, who consistently has solid teams in every division and usually win.

I will say though, Cheerforce is probably one of the strongest programs in the country, and truly get very little credit....which is weird to me because even though I compete against them every weekend, they blow my mind away.

If they go to NCA I expect their lower levels to kick some major pooty-tang.
It also doesn't help that I'm the biggest Diamondz fangirl out there!

I'm not certain I understand the meaning of the cow as it appears to be in disrespect and distaste - I'm simply asking a question as a parent on this board who is not quite as knowlegeable about all of the mega gyms across the country and simply wanted to gather information. Thanks for the positive reply I see above. Can this be moved to the Parent section, perhaps, I will receive insight there.

Just some insight for you,

These threads tend to abound during the summer and usually are started by someone who's fishing for someone to talk about their gym. It's "best gym" "best team" "who's going to win..." "Prettiest uniform" etc etc. That can be followed with grouchy posts because someone (or no one) managed to mention their gym so it turns bad when they didn't reel the compliments they were fishing for.

For the people who've gone through several summers or been around a long time it elicits an immediate cow because they know how the thread is going to go before the third post.

As for the parent section, you need to contact @sharkdad

Welcome!

I'm sorry if this comes out rude--But whats up with the cowing and sarcasm? This isn't a horrible thread....Someone inform me of whats wrong with this thread.

Anyway---
I agree with the Stingrays. They have strong teams in EVERY level!

Agreed.

Anyway...I'll say Stingrays and Cheer Athletics for sure. And to be different I'll throw in Ellenwood. Not a big name mega gym but their teams are on point at every level.

I'm sorry if this comes out rude--But whats up with the cowing and sarcasm? This isn't a horrible thread....Someone inform me of whats wrong with this thread.

Anyway---
I agree with the Stingrays. They have strong teams in EVERY level!

I think when there is a thread that could ever potentially get even the slightest bit awkward, it's a race to see who can be 1) first to post the cow and/or dead horse and 2) first to look cool by schooling the newbie.

Agreed.

Anyway...I'll say Stingrays and Cheer Athletics for sure. And to be different I'll throw in Ellenwood. Not a big name mega gym but their teams are on point at every level.

Yes!!! Ellenwood is jaw dropping good! Love watching them.

No particular order...My cp would be excited to make ANY level team at these gyms...
1.California Allstars
2.Cheer Athletics
3.World Cup
4.Maryland Twisters
5.The Stingrays Allstars
I also think Ellenwood has great all levels;but I think they apply for small gym success.

I am just curious to know if all the teams mentioned in this thread as "top teams" would be considered a "Mega Gym". In my mind CA, CEA, Stingrays, WC, and ACE are all Mega Gyms with a HUGE number of kids and all of these gyms are successful (some more than others) from their tiny's up to level 5.

MD Twisters, Top Gun, Cali, ECE...are large but not Mega and they are all successful on all levels. Who else falls in large but not Mega. GB?

Then you have small gyms that really are just known for a singular team...like Just Cheer SmSr5 and CJA SmSr5 and what others?

Just some insight for you,

These threads tend to abound during the summer and usually are started by someone who's fishing for someone to talk about their gym. It's "best gym" "best team" "who's going to win..." "Prettiest uniform" etc etc. That can be followed with grouchy posts because someone (or no one) managed to mention their gym so it turns bad when they didn't reel the compliments they were fishing for.

For the people who've gone through several summers or been around a long time it elicits an immediate cow because they know how the thread is going to go before the third post.

As for the parent section, you need to contact @sharkdad

Welcome!
Thank you ...

Back