All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At first I had no clue what you were talking about, and then I thought it was from the fierce chat from forever ago, but I vaguely remember a thread where you could. It was scary.
Spill.

Remember when we could vote threads "down," and it would have to go away? That function sucked. Until the NACP wanted a thread voted down and I would get a blast of texts saying "Go vote (fill in thread name) down!!!"
National Association of Cheer Parents?

Spill.

National Association of Cheer Parents?
Not a cheer parent"

Many moons ago I made a comment that I was a "not a cheer mom cheer mom" and it stuck. Of course the dads got all offended and had to be included, so it changed to not a cheer parent. That's what our section is called - nacp. We have rules. You have to follow them or you are, indeed, a cheer parent... known as SM.

Last edited:
Maybe as mods we just need to promise to out anyone who abuses it.
I thought the anonymous posters identity was also anonymous for the moderators with maybe the exception of an IP address showing up

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

I just saw where an athlete from Vizion 20/20 this year made Smoed. I know that's not even worth mentioning but I can't shake this feeling of disappointment.
Note: I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because I can't find anywhere that says her age so I guess there's always the slim possibility that she's moving from Michigan to Cali for college or something.

*registers son for cheer against will to get in on parent forum *

You are welcome to adopt CheerSon, and related expenses, to accomplish this goal without subjecting your son to something he may not want to do.

There was also an incident of a girl who got on fierce chat during Worlds one year (2011?) pretending to be on SE. That was interesting.

I remember that. Caused quite the stir.

I just saw where an athlete from Vizion 20/20 this year made Smoed. I know that's not even worth mentioning but I can't shake this feeling of disappointment.
Note: I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because I can't find anywhere that says her age so I guess there's always the slim possibility that she's moving from Michigan to Cali for college or something.
Why are you disappointed?

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Why are you disappointed?

I don't know, I'm dumb. I guess I got so excited for Vizion after that amazing finish at Worlds and I loved how excited and humbled all the kids were... and then an athlete still moves all the way across the country to be on another team.
Like I understand gyms are businesses and once the season is over you owe them nothing, and that athletes need to do what's best for themselves. But I'm interpreting it as saying second place our second time at worlds with one boy isn't good enough so bye.
I'm obviously just a bystander and don't know the whole story, so my opinion doesn't matter regardless.

I don't know, I'm dumb. I guess I got so excited for Vizion after that amazing finish at Worlds and I loved how excited and humbled all the kids were... and then an athlete still moves all the way across the country to be on another team.
Like I understand gyms are businesses and once the season is over you owe them nothing, and that athletes need to do what's best for themselves. But I'm interpreting it as saying second place our second time at worlds with one boy isn't good enough so bye.
I'm obviously just a bystander and don't know the whole story, so my opinion doesn't matter regardless.

I think you may be reading into it a bit much with the "not good enough" part?

It could be that these are kids who never thought they'd get the opportunity to be noticed by their dream teams.

Worlds may have given them the confidence to finally send a video or tryout.

They also could think the world of the program that they're leaving. You do not necessarily dislike a company or organization or think it is "not good enough" because you went on to an opportunity elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back