All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely, yes. But her claiming her daughter is 13 and 68 pounds had me thinking, isn't that really under weight? I guess it depends on her height too.
My almost 12 year old weight about 80lbs, and she is pretty small for her age....

ETA She is little as in shorter than a lot of 12 year olds that we know, however, not abnormally short. More on the short side of normal....

Last edited:
Absolutely, yes. But her claiming her daughter is 13 and 68 pounds had me thinking, isn't that really under weight? I guess it depends on her height too.
Is it bad that I'm 27, 5'7 and only weigh between 110- 115 :confused: I've always naturally been super thin.......

Is it bad that I'm 27, 5'7 and only weigh between 110- 115 :confused: I've always naturally been super thin.......

I am naturally superthin aswell. and its hard. everybody always think ive got an eating disorder. I do weigh a little more than you but i recently gain quite a bit of weight and used to weigh around 110 too. (nothing bad with being thin as long as youre healthy)

I've always been smaller but with a bum and boobs. Until I had to start insulin and some other meds that made me gain weight! Im 26 and I'm not even 5 feet and had never been over 115 until 2 years ago...I'm finally coming down but ugh being short and gaining just even a bit of weight super sucks because it's pretty noticeable! I think it took awhile for me to break over 100..I think for me it was 10 grade when I moved back to canada...but I needed a bit of extra padding to keep me warm from the horrid winters we have! I made a deal with my mom the first two years we lived here that if it was -35 Celsius or below I didn't have to go to school [emoji23]

Yes!! I actually deleted a SM today from my FB, she has complained for over a week about her cp not making the team she deserved [emoji15] and anyone that told her that her Suzie was still very young and to trust the coaches decision, she deleted the comments! Really lady! [emoji35] kinda funny that a week before results she was posting videos of her Suzie flying with 200+pound coaches stunting her! Yes Suzie does okay when the huge guys stunt her but can she do that with her peers? She was amusing to have as a FB friend but I can only handle to much crazy[emoji23][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me guess. Child just turned 12 like 5 minutes ago?

I think the Suzy's Moms of Level 4/5 kids tend to see 12 as the "now my kid HAS to be on a Worlds team" age.

No, it means that your 12-year-old CAN be on a Worlds team if she has the skills.

Let me guess. Child just turned 12 like 5 minutes ago?

I think the Suzy's Moms of Level 4/5 kids tend to see 12 as the "now my kid HAS to be on a Worlds team" age.

No, it means that your 12-year-old CAN be on a Worlds team if she has the skills.
Something like that [emoji23][emoji23] don't want to give too much info because she is probably a lurker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im curious to know what happens when these kids make the team based on the video they sent in but once they get to that teams practice they cant throw half the skills they did in the video consistently. Do these big name gyms move these kids down to a lower level? What happens if you fly to lets say cali and make the team but once you get there you cant keep up or throw the skills in your video so they move you down? I know these gyms have a lot of talent to pull from so do they feel bad moving a kid down that just flew across the country to cheer at your gym?

If i were to give a kid a spot on my team based on a video submission i would want them to send videos of them competing skills at competitions. not just throwing skills once for a video.
None of these kids actually make a team based on the video alone. The video may get their foot in the door for a potential spot on the team but trust me, if they do not live up to the video they are gone.

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

None of these kids actually make a team based on the video alone. The video may get their foot in the door for a potential spot on the team but trust me, if they do not live up to the video they are gone.

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

Also I'm sure the Cali coaches talk to the coaches or owners of the teams these kids are coming from or the kids give them multiple videos of them throwing the skills they're showing.

I know one of the girls who moved to be on I think Cali coed? The one with the orange bows. She used to cheer at sharks. I'm sure she sent more than just one video showing what she has tumbling wise.

Not sure how she's there again this year..what happened to that making sure you're a legal athlete thing? I know for a fact she hasn't come back to canada since she moved last summer down to Cali and my guess is she hasn't come back because once she does she may not be let back into the U.S. since she has stayed wayyyy past the 6 month period.

Also I'm sure the Cali coaches talk to the coaches or owners of the teams these kids are coming from or the kids give them multiple videos of them throwing the skills they're showing.

I know one of the girls who moved to be on I think Cali coed? The one with the orange bows. She used to cheer at sharks. I'm sure she sent more than just one video showing what she has tumbling wise.

Not sure how she's there again this year..what happened to that making sure you're a legal athlete thing? I know for a fact she hasn't come back to canada since she moved last summer down to Cali and my guess is she hasn't come back because once she does she may not be let back into the U.S. since she has stayed wayyyy past the 6 month period.

I'm sure she has some sort of Visa set up or I doubt she would be there. I can't imagine her having made the decision to go to the US for an extended period of time and not have something arranged. That would be poor planning. Not that I know her personally but anyone who has a serious dream like this would think of all the specifics far in advance if there were any possibility of it coming true.

Back