All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

High school kid who injured herself recently (playing club softball) just went to the doctor. She is out for an undetermined number of weeks for a knee injury (conservative estimate is 8 weeks.)

This is how she tries to downplay it.

"It's broken, coach but I can still cheer. It only hurts if I tumble or base on it."

Wow, it sounds totally fine.
Gotta love the dedication, lol

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

Lol I'm because I know her? Not well I might add but I have her on social media so she tweets all the time and has said she hasn't been home. At Christmas her mom went to the states and she was with family in the U.S...according to her Twitter. And I have girls who I coached on GW and she was out because of injury pretty early on in the season and then didn't compete most of the season....And I was physically at some of these competitions where I saw her not competing. I'm not talking bad about her either. I think she's a great athlete. I brought her up because she's an athlete that has travelled to be on another worlds team and it was relevant to the conversation. No need to get worked up about it lol
not getting worked up.. just confused as to why you present things as fact when they aren't true.. especially when like you said, you don't know her well.. but i do know her well. like i said, she missed ocf, worlds and nationals, all in april. she also has been home since august. just to clear some things up :)

This summarizes my reaction to the #totalpackage #68lbs mom: (do a twitter search of #totalpackage, it's pretty easy to figure out who the hashtag refers to/came from)
tZOS8.gif
Found it. Indeed, it is TRUly Crazy.

Based on mom's social media reaction, chances are it has nothing to do with the child's size.
now now @Twreed90 just because I have a little fun at the expense of twitter nonsense doesn't mean I'm a gossip

now now @Twreed90 just because I have a little fun at the expense of twitter nonsense doesn't mean I'm a gossip
Where did Tweeed90 negative rate you? They are a new user and shouldn't be out of the newbie section.

Where did Tweeed90 negative rate you? They are a new user and shouldn't be out of the newbie section.

On my post I quoted. As a newbie, they don't have posting privileges, but have pm'd me to let me know it was unintentional :D

On my post I quoted. As a newbie, they don't have posting privileges, but have pm'd me to let me know it was unintentional :D
Aha, I forgot newbies could still rate at that point.

I don't know if not coming home for Christmas necessarily means she didn't plan things ahead of time. When I went away to college I didn't come home for Christmas my first year because of my job and the distance/cost. I live thirteen hours away (driving) from my hometown.

But I'm sure you know more than I do, I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt! :)
(And I admittedly know pretty much nothing about the way Visas work for the United States since it's not been relevant to me.)
I think the poor planning happens quite often! I think it also depends on how you cross the border - Plane vs. driving. Driving the border guards seam to be more lenient.

I think the poor planning happens quite often! I think it also depends on how you cross the border - Plane vs. driving. Driving the border guards seam to be more lenient.
Not so sure about that - my mother in law was almost not let back in from Canada because her green card needed to be renewed. They're pretty strict about those things.

Not so sure about that - my mother in law was almost not let back in from Canada because her green card needed to be renewed. They're pretty strict about those things.
Oh yes, they are still strict, but less so when you drive across the border rather than when you fly! There have been so many times when choreographers come to visit us in Canada and get turned around at the border (via plane). It seems to be easier to get in via car.

Summer Sandbox, let's go!

50 minutes until our teams are posted on our website and i'm so nervous I might throw up... AND I WAS PART OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.

I think i'm more nervous for either the upset or ecstatic phone calls i'll receive.

Summer Sandbox, let's go!

50 minutes until our teams are posted on our website and i'm so nervous I might throw up... AND I WAS PART OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.

I think i'm more nervous for either the upset or ecstatic phone calls i'll receive.
the calm before the storm.....

Back