All-Star Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The schedule says there will be no reveal for divisions with 5 or fewer teams. Does that mean all 5 move on to day 2?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

No sound for J Center live feed! Is it just me?
I had a moment with no sound, but logged out and went back in and was fine. Mine keeps turning off and stating my session has expired or I'm logged into another device. Is that happening to you?

I had a moment with no sound, but logged out and went back in and was fine. Mine keeps turning off and stating my session has expired or I'm logged into another device. Is that happening to you?
Yes. It happened once. I hope it doesn't happen again. Annoying.

The sound was off for jostens till about 30 mins into it.
Then they decided to fix the sound right in the middle of ours so I missed all but the opening.

I heard our j4 had a fall:( so I'm ok I missed that! They have had an amazing season all year and won NCA and everything but I'm thinking they won't make day 2!!
I'm even more upset because of the terrible stream that I missed our team.. That was the point we got it!

What sucks is I tweeted varsity like 3 teams before to tell them sound still didn't work.. Most the way into it after it cut off our team varsity tweeted back and said they fixed it and to refresh!
Yeah well thanks for doing it during our team!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY. WHY MUST WE HAVE A MARATHON IN WWOS THE SAME DAY AS SUMMIT. Like seriously...we're already overflowed and now were doubly overflowed. #annoyed
Curse you disney

Back