All-Star Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And again! I finally made a complaint to varsity.
I contacted them and they stated I either shared my login or I need to clear my cache, cookies, and data on my other device. I had logged out of my Varsity app on my mobile phone. I just cleared the cookies, I have no idea how to clear my cache and data on my phone!

I contacted them and they stated I either shared my login or I need to clear my cache, cookies, and data on my other device. I had logged out of my Varsity app on my mobile phone. I just cleared the cookies, I have no idea how to clear my cache and data on my phone!
That's what they told me too. I didn't share my account. I closed the varsity page on my ipad so I hope that works.

Are there placements for Day 1 somewhere? I saw some results posted on the Varsity twitter, but they didn't have placements.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We have our level 1 team going at 8pm in varsity arena
and level 2 going at 8:04pm in varsity
and level 3 going at 8:05 pm in HP Field house
We do have a few crossovers and that'd be DEATH for them (also quite impossible for our 2/3 crossovers)
Our teams didn't get moved. One had warmups while 4 crossovers were competing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Stars vipers
Small Youth 2 was 3rd today
And small senior 3 was 2nd today!
They both have lots of room for improvements! I'll be hoping they do there best tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stars vipers
Small Youth 2 was 3rd today
And small senior 3 was 2nd today!
They both have lots of room for improvements! I'll be hoping they do there best tomorrow

Did your sm junior 4 compete today?

Did your sm junior 4 compete today?
Yes:/ I didn't get to watch them because of the live stream cut out of course but we had some stunt issues! They have done great all season but didn't make finals! I believe it was very close but don't know. They have had an AMAZING season but it just wasn't their day.
Congrats to the teams that did make it!

Hey y'all just wanted to put it out there that I am looking for adult sized clothing to trade! I have Cheer Extreme rhinestone sports bras and Carolina Spirit Athletics tshirts! Please LMK

Back