All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have black mold in their Pop Century rooms? A bunch of my teammates are sick and think its cause of mold...
Personally I think it's cause we were all around eachother and 1000's of other cheerleaders.... I also think they just have the common cold lol.

I wasn't at Pop Century but, I have the "yuck" of some sort. Sore throat, cough, low grade fever of 100, congestion, headache. I was assuming it was a sinus infection but, it came on pretty quickly.

Loved the Summit this year so much more then the past 2 years... I felt like the teams competiting (at least in the divisions we had teams in) were truly the best of the best.. Definately worth every penny we spent to get there

What's really funny is that my CP could never be a big help on a Senior 1 team. She cannot do a back walkover to save her life LOL.

I get it! We have had a level 5 athlete at our gym that couldn't do a back walkover either. Sometimes going that low in levels is hard because the music is slower, the moves are more basic and it throws skilled athletes off.

I did not read the post where a gym owner posted in a private Facebook page his intent to sandbag at The Summit but do understand it the discussion went off topic.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

I read it.

I did not read the post where a gym owner posted in a private Facebook page his intent to sandbag at The Summit but do understand it the discussion went off topic.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

I did see the post before it was removed. I understand why it was posted but I agree that it should have been removed.

Back