All-Star Super All Star Mix?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am sorry but I find it hilarious when teams are transitioning to sound effects that was obviously meant for jumps. If you are going to use someones music...at least make it fit to your routine geez.

I am sorry but I find it hilarious when teams are transitioning to sound effects that was obviously meant for jumps. If you are going to use someones music...at least make it fit to your routine geez.
well I mean I dont blame the athletes...I blame the coaches

I'm going to lie, I just made a mix for a non-competing middle school out of all kinds of cheer music :oops: . They're in their first year here and will only be demoing to their school to drum up some excitement about their team...so that makes it a little better....right? Right? *runs away and hides*

I'm going to lie, I just made a mix for a non-competing middle school out of all kinds of cheer music :oops: . They're in their first year here and will only be demoing to their school to drum up some excitement about their team...so that makes it a little better....right? Right? *runs away and hides*
I don't have a problem with this because I too have done this for a middle school team. I only have a problem when you compete it...especially at the college level...

Oh no, they absolutely are in no way ready to compete. They've had a team for all of about 4 weeks and their coach just wanted something to motivate them and make them feel more "cheerleader-y"

Found this video off a friends facebook. If you listen closely to the music, they pieced together all level 5 all star music to make some kind of super mix? My personal favorite is the ending...lol

(clears throat) um, yeah I hate when teams splice music... That music was just as bad as that routine.. #TRAGIC

The only way to discourage more people from using music that gyms have paid thousands for is to call out teams when they put these things in their mix. (More specifically, call out whoever cut their music.) The fear of embarrassment is really the only deterrent.

The only way to discourage more people from using music that gyms have paid thousands for is to call out teams when they put these things in their mix. (More specifically, call out whoever cut their music.) The fear of embarrassment is really the only deterrent.
I notice a lot of the mixes usually include CA music, maybe because a lot of high school and college mascots are some kind of cats. How do you feel when you see other routines choreographed to your music? I know the college at UCA nationals started the second part of their routine with "were the new catch...etc." which is pretty recognizable considering they won worlds.

I notice a lot of the mixes usually include CA music, maybe because a lot of high school and college mascots are some kind of cats. How do you feel when you see other routines choreographed to your music? I know the college at UCA nationals started the second part of their routine with "were the new catch...etc." which is pretty recognizable considering they won worlds.

I don't like it, but I don't see a way to stop it. As I said, the only way to discourage it is to call them out on it.

I don't enjoy writing huge checks to get music mixed, only to see thousands of "free" copies of the music floating around within a few days and other teams using it. However, I imagine that is how music artists, producers, etc. feel about the original songs.

Back