All-Star Supernationals Performance Order Is Up!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally find it quite amusing as to the morals and approaches they take to debuting their new "world's greatest team". No one on here said the athletes or the team was awful or horrible. Most of us just dont agree with the way they run their program.
Also, I notice every time you come on here you make it very clear that you think the people on this board are all crazy yet you still post and read...

Oh now a psychiatrist never passes judgement in evaluating a situation; we just observe. Let's remember its a supply and demand realtionship; you post it, I'll read it, it's my job.
I'm simply new to the sport and just learning - - - - - - and apparently lack the thin skin you need to go with it. :rolleyes:

You people - this is better than Real Housewives of Arkansas...

So I have a question as a slightly objective 3rd party (my daughter cheers for a rival to Trinity in Atlanta) If this trinity gym is so awful and so undeserving and so bad, why would any of you care what they do or shirts they make? Seriously? Have they even competed yet? If they are as bad and awful as all of you profess then why do they rate a mention? They won't win anything right?
Someone mentioned on a thread a while back that much of what has been written on these boards comes from you people trolling their facebook and twitter right? So why do you read it?
They show up like a bee sting on these pages because you guys won't stop kicking the nest. Why do you care? I hear plenty at my gym about this team - too much really. (Makes me question why to be honest since 99% of the trash talk comes from adults at my gym, not the kids) Again, if they are so awful, untalented, etc don't watch. It's pretty simple.

Not trying to "kick the nest", but here goes. I don't think I have made a single post about all the Trinity drama. I don't personally know any of the parties involved, and I refrain from criticizing minors (except in our gym ;)). Anyways, the whole point of the boards is discussion. We hem and haw, speculate, and beat issues to death around here...it's just what we do. So when a gym does some things that ruffles feathers, we're going to talk about it. In reference to the tshirts that resemble the Majors logo, the shirt was obviously designed to turn some heads. It appears to me to be a commentary on being one of the top teams at Supernationals or perhaps not being invited. Who knows, but when you create a shirt like that, people will talk.

Not trying to "kick the nest", but here goes. I don't think I have made a single post about all the Trinity drama. I don't personally know any of the parties involved, and I refrain from criticizing minors (except in our gym ;)). Anyways, the whole point of the boards is discussion. We hem and haw, speculate, and beat issues to death around here...it's just what we do. So when a gym does some things that ruffles feathers, we're going to talk about it. In reference to the tshirts that resemble the Majors logo, the shirt was obviously designed to turn some heads. It appears to me to be a commentary on being one of the top teams at Supernationals or perhaps not being invited. Who knows, but when you create a shirt like that, people will talk.

Agreed and it appears being provocative is an M.O. - but you said it yourself, its a way to get people talking. Effective advertising whether you realize it or not. Well said.

You people - this is better than Real Housewives of Arkansas...

So I have a question as a slightly objective 3rd party (my daughter cheers for a rival to Trinity in Atlanta) If this trinity gym is so awful and so undeserving and so bad, why would any of you care what they do or shirts they make? Seriously? Have they even competed yet? If they are as bad and awful as all of you profess then why do they rate a mention? They won't win anything right?
Someone mentioned on a thread a while back that much of what has been written on these boards comes from you people trolling their facebook and twitter right? So why do you read it?
They show up like a bee sting on these pages because you guys won't stop kicking the nest. Why do you care? I hear plenty at my gym about this team - too much really. (Makes me question why to be honest since 99% of the trash talk comes from adults at my gym, not the kids) Again, if they are so awful, untalented, etc don't watch. It's pretty simple.

I don't think talk has been made about the gym being "awful and so undeserving and bad". In fact they have a lot of talent I am willing to bet. The athletes are deserving and I am sure they will serve.

The adults on the otherhand have continued "to kick their own nest" this is what the posters are talking about. Trinity has an excellent marketing team, the social media posts are cocky. Trinity hasn't been shy or submissive. When in fact they WANT to be heard. Gimmick.

These pages talk about other teams and the like. Discussion. It is social media worthy.

Also, I am willing to bet Varsity and Jam Brands probablly aren't so thrilled about the use of their logos. :oops:

Back