All-Star Supernationals Performance Order Is Up!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has there been any new drama from the trinity PTB in a long time? I understand the Facebook page can rub people the wrong way but is that it? Because there is a part of me that can understand their defensive tactics. I don't condone a harsh tone but there are so many people out there talking badly about them.

I don't know much about this but it is hard for me to read people stating there's little to no talent in the gym because its sad to see people talking about children that way. Do we even know whose on these teams? The only two people I "know" from this situation are Tonya and Angel Rice (and I do NOT know them really but have met them) and the only thing I took away from that experience is that Angel is just a lovely, kind child and Tonya is also a lovely person and an amazing tumbling coach.

I have thought several times about posting about my opinion about this and have been afraid of the backlash since it has gotten, in my opinion, out of hand. I just feel brave enough tonight to stand here and say I don't approve. Doubt anyone cares, but there you go. I am just a level one mom and I am definitely not looking for a fight.

Has there been any new drama from the trinity PTB in a long time? I understand the Facebook page can rub people the wrong way but is that it? Because there is a part of me that can understand their defensive tactics. I don't condone a harsh tone but there are so many people out there talking badly about them.

I don't know much about this but it is hard for me to read people stating there's little to no talent in the gym because its sad to see people talking about children that way. Do we even know whose on these teams? The only two people I "know" from this situation are Tonya and Angel Rice (and I do NOT know them really but have met them) and the only thing I took away from that experience is that Angel is just a lovely, kind child and Tonya is also a lovely person and an amazing tumbling coach.

I have thought several times about posting about my opinion about this and have been afraid of the backlash since it has gotten, in my opinion, out of hand. I just feel brave enough tonight to stand here and say I don't approve. Doubt anyone cares, but there you go. I am just a level one mom and I am definitely not looking for a fight.
There was this wonderful thing my mother warned me about from a young age. It was called 'Guilt By Association.' It worked better than the fear of God, because I've chosen the company I keep VERY carefully since then..

Please understand, in no way are we talking about minors. It's easy to see it that way, as athlete decorum is but another marketing facet of a gym, whether or not said children are aware. That being said, these kids are the IMAGE FRONT of a shady group of adults, who will probably shoulder less of the pains from this than is their due for creating said mess. THAT is sad.

Back