All-Star Surprised They Don't Have A Bid Yet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how many teams are able to make into finals at worlds. Like whats the cut off number for all divisions.
10 for all senior divisions, unless there is less. Which may just be large coed this year.
The open divisions still have the standard top 3 rule they've had

All still the same as its been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

10 for all senior divisions, unless there is less. Which may just be large coed this year.

Depending on what KC and LOT decide to do, LAG could be right there with them. KC is listed as Medium for UCA next weekend.

so there is 10 teams in large all girl as with large coed. I wouldnt be surprised if somehow LOT ended up in large senior by worlds, cause that would give them an automatic day 2.

so there is 10 teams in large all girl as with large coed. I wouldnt be surprised if somehow LOT ended up in large senior by worlds, cause that would give them an automatic day 2.
There are currently 11 teams with bids in large all-girl. Though all of those may not attend as large.

aren't they large senior right now? They got their bid as large senior, so unless they get a new one as medium, they're large senior for worlds. someone correct me if I'm wrong!

maybe i misread cause i thought @icequeen response right after mine was to my post as them being listed as medium for UCA.
They are, but the bid that they already have is for large.

ETA: So they would need to receive a new bid as medium to compete in medium at Worlds.

maybe i misread cause i thought @icequeen response right after mine was to my post as them being listed as medium for UCA.

It wouldnt let me reply to you comment for some reason. Apparently they are searching for athletes to fill spots so in another thread, it was talked about they may try to get a bid as medium at UCA.

Not sure if there's truth to it but I heard Lady Elite went R5. Which made the LOT switch to MAG make a lot more sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back