All-Star Surveeey(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2011
1. What is your all-time favorite gym?
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading?
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass?
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?
5. What are your gym colors?
6. What level are you?
7. Where do you cheer?
8. Why do you like cheerleading?
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how?

I will do mine:)
1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cheer Extreme Allstars
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Kiara Nowlin or Erica Englebert
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Round off back handspring layout
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? Triple toe back tuck
5. What are your gym colors? Maroon, Grey, Black :)
6. What level are you? J4
7. Where do you cheer? Brandon Allstars
8. Why do you like cheerleading? The tumbling is really fun:)
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? The excitement of competing at your first competition with your new team:)
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes. If I didn't cheer..I would be stuck at home all the time.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? - Cheer Athletics / Gym Tyme
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? - the younger children in the gym...seeing them become so passionate reminds me why i fell in love with it in the first place. and the girls that i used to coach when they were like 7 & 8 that are now 14+ and watching them become so talented, driven and passionate.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? - was a double / kick full.
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? - was three to full.
5. What are your gym colors? - my last gym, blue, red, white & black.
6. What level are you? - last competion, IAG 6.
7. Where do you cheer? - last gym, Fire & Ice All Stars
8. Why do you like cheerleading? - it's my passion. there are too many reasons to list why i love it.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? - competing. the adrenaline rush.
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? - it completely made me the person that i am today.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cheer Extreme, Maryland Twisters, or World Cup (the big 3 :))
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Maddie Gardner
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? roundoff back handspring
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? triple toe handspring/ standing two
5. What are your gym colors? navy blue, gold, and white
6. What level are you? 2/3
7. Where do you cheer? Hamilton Starz :)
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love to stunt, tumble and compete. I just love everything about cheer!
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? ...all of it? :)
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes, before cheerleading I pretty much didn't do anything. I had tried everything under the sun and I didn't like any sport. Then I came across all star cheer and instantly fell in love <3 Now, I cheer 24/7- I'm in the best shape of my life and I love being a part of the cheer community!

1. Haydens Allstars.
2. My coaches.
3. Depends what day.
4. Good day or bad?
5. Purple, Black, and Teal.
6. 3.
7. Haydens Allstars Twisters.
8. It;s my life.
9. everything.
10. I like it alot.

Cheer Extreme
Whitney Love
Roundoff 2 handsprings
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?
Navy blue and silver
6. What level are you?
Senior 4
7. Where do you cheer?
X-Cel Athletics
It's exciting and keeps me busy
The friends I've made & tumbling
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how?
Yes, it gives me something to work for and made me more confident

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cheer Athletics or Stingrays
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? It may be weird but, my flyer from last season, She is so amazing in every way & the way she loves the sport.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? full, punch to full on good days.
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? good, 2 to fulls. bad, One to layout.
5. What are your gym colors? Red &Black
6. What level are you? 5
7. Where do you cheer? Woodlands Elite<3
8. Why do you like cheerleading? It's the only place I can get away from outside things, I love it.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? the friends & tumbling.
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? completely, I used to play competitive soccer, until the 2010-11 season (first season) I had the most amazing season with my colonels & they are some of my best friends.

1. Cheer Extreme Allstars
2. my coaches, whitney love, like all of senior elite, kiara knowlin
3. basically r/o hs full (if you saw how close it was you'd consider it too & its going at tryouts!)
4. 2 to layout
5. blue, silver, & black
6. don't know yet tryouts are next week!
7. xtreme cheer ct<3
8. why don't i? the gym, my 2nd family, my coaches, competing, practicing, everything.
9. competing. the adrenaline while performing, freaking out mid routine when you're seconds from hitting, literally everything about it.
10. yes i've never loved any sport/activity so much or had so much fun doing it. it's my outlet for stress, anger, happiness everything & i wouldn't trade it for the world.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? The Stingray Allstars!
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? I look up to a lot of people! My coaches, my team, other teams ect.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? round off bhs half? (very close to full)
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? 3 jumps to tuck
5. What are your gym colors? blue and green
6. What level are you? level 5
7. Where do you cheer?Blitz Allstars
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love performing in front of people! the flips & stunts, not many people can do it
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Stunts & dance!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? YES! it helped me break out of my show and to always be proud of anything i do no matter how good or bad i have done it!

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? cheer extreme :)
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? my coaches, whitney, senior elite, kiara
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? full
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? two to layout
5. What are your gym colors? purple and blue<333
6. What level are you? 4
7. Where do you cheer? ultimate athletics<33
8. Why do you like cheerleading? competing and how my gyms all a family
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? performing, and that feeling of getting a new skill, and when you see your coaches like peeing their pants jumping around for you and your team when you hit hahaha
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? yes, having a lot of friends who like the same thing as you, you get the best of friends through it. just the expierience is the besttttt.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Stingray Allstars:rays:
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Whitney Love
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? rbhs full
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? two to full, jumps to back
5. What are your gym colors? red, black, white
6. What level are you? senior coed 5
7. Where do you cheer? ******
8. Why do you like cheerleading? its a break from the real world, I love preforming and being the center of attention;)
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? competing and stunting and tumbling
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? yes, I spend hours on it. It made me a team player. It made me a better person. :)

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, California Allstars, or Stingrays
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Whitney Love
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? rbhs arabian handspring full or rbhs double
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? 3 bhs double full
5. What are your gym colors? blue black and white
6. What level are you? all girl 5
7. Where do you cheer? Maryland Twisters
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Because its so fun and you make so many friends
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? too many to count:)
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? yes, I have so many great expeirences

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? World Cup, Maryland Twisters, Top Gun
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? too many people to name
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? running double
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? 2 to full
5. What are your gym colors? purple and green
6. What level are you? level 5
7. Where do you cheer? CNY Storm
8. Why do you like cheerleading? i love performing and giving your all out on stage
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? dance, stunting
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? well I have been cheering since I was 5 so it takes over my life :p

I did this for my cp :)

Well she answered her gym CCE!
but mine is fame and cea!

Whitney Love, her coaches, and some girl named Morgan who is like 7 on YouTube, and laney madsen

Roundoff, BHS

4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling?
Back handspring

Purple, gold, and black?

6. What level are you?
Youth2 and mini 1

7. Where do you cheer?
Clarksville Cheer Extreme

It gives her something to look forward too an tumbling

The tumbling, all her little cheer friends, and being on youth.

10. Did cheerleading change your life? I would say if my daughter could answer this in a couple years she would for sure say yea. Hopefully she continues to enjoy it as much as she does now. I don't want her to end up like me.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Well of course my gym, Cheer Command. But i must say its a tie between other teams, World Cup, Cheer Extreme, and Maryland Twisters. All are so good and have differences between eachother that makes it not possible to choose one.
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Well i must say Maddie Gardner (im a flyer, and have ABOUT the same tumbling skill as her.)
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Round-off flip flop tuck.
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? Standing 2 back handsprings to a tuck.
5. What are your gym colors? Red, Black and White
6. What level are you? Senior Small 4
7. Where do you cheer? Cheer Command
8. Why do you like cheerleading? The prformance, strength, energy, and the adrinaline the SPORT gives you.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Preforming
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? It changed everything i do. all i do is sleep, drink, watch, and do cheer. Its changed how i act as a person and has really brought me out of my shell. :)

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Maryland Twisters & Stingray All Stars
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? My former coaches and Cat Haley :)
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? ro bhs tuck
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? standing tuck..on a good tumbling day
5. What are your gym colors? I don't cheer currently :(
6. What level are you? n/a
7. Where do you cheer? n/a
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love everything from practicing to performing! I also love meeting new people on other teams!
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? It just keeps growing and I love how were our own little "cheer world/community"
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes, definitely. I met so many wonderful people from teammates to coaches to best friends in so many different states/countries :) Even though I'm not cheering on a team right now I still have the same love for the sport.

Back