All-Star Surveeey(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. What is your all-time favorite gym?
California All-Stars
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading?
I don't have a specific person, but anyone that you can see clearly has heart and works extremely hard to do something that they love
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass?
Round-off tuck (my tumbling skills seriously lack) :)
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?
Standing handspring (see above lol)
5. What are your gym colors?
Black and Gold
6. What level are you?
7. Where do you cheer?
PA Viper Cheer and Dance
8. Why do you like cheerleading?
The fact that I started at age 8 and have been doing it since. I love how my gym is my 2nd family and I also love that no matter how bad of a day you have, you can go to the gym, leave your problems at the door, and focus on what you love to do.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?
As an all-star cheerleader that started in the late 90's, it's unreal to see not only how much competitive cheer has changed since then, but also how much it changes every year. I love how the bar is constantly set higher and I love how cheer is finally getting the recognition that it should be (although there are still quite a few people that need to get educated on it)
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how?
Cheer changed my life in so many ways. I was very shy when I was younger and it taught me to get over that. It has taught me how to work with a team and it has given me the opportunity to travel and see some great places. It has also given me some of my best friends and some amazing coaches that still remain a large influence in my life. If I had never gotten into this my life would be impacted in a way that I cannot imagine!

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Well of course my gym, Cheer Command. But i must say its a tie between other teams, World Cup, Cheer Extreme, and Maryland Twisters. All are so good and have differences between eachother that makes it not possible to choose one.
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Well i must say Maddie Gardner (im a flyer, and have ABOUT the same tumbling skill as her.)
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Round-off flip flop tuck.
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? Standing 2 back handsprings to a tuck.
5. What are your gym colors? Red, Black and White
6. What level are you? Senior Small 4
7. Where do you cheer? Cheer Command
8. Why do you like cheerleading? The prformance, strength, energy, and the adrinaline the SPORT gives you.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Preforming
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? It changed everything i do. all i do is sleep, drink, watch, and do cheer. Its changed how i act as a person and has really brought me out of my shell. :)
if im not mistaken maddie has a double

my gym of course! madtown twisters, but not including that cheer extreme SE
my coaches
roundoff tuck
standing backhandspring
blue, black and white ----> best colors ever
6. What level are you?
level three
7. Where do you cheer?
madtown twisters
i love cheer for many reasons! the practice, hard work, family, and working for something that everyone on your team is putting all their effort in to get. there is not even one thing i can say i dont like about competitive cheer :)
stunting and conditioning
YES! i have devoted all the time i can and all my effort into cheer there is not a day that goes by were i am not thinking about it. love it! and the coaches are completely amazing, couldnt do it without them.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cali, Top Gun, Central Jersey, CEA, World Cup, Stingrays. hehe :)
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Whitney Love because of her determination, and passion for cheerleading.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Running tuck, inconsistently :/
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? Multiple Standing BHS
5. What are your gym colors? Blue and Black!
6. What level are you? 3
7. Where do you cheer? Vancouver All Stars
8. Why do you like cheerleading? EVERYTHING. I love practicing, I love competing, I love being on a team.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? The feeling you get after you hit your routine on the competition mats <3
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? YES! It has raised my confidence soooooo much!

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? if we're not talking about my gym, then I'm a huge Stingrays fan.
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? ALL of my coaches
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? mental block, but ROBHSTuck
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? "", BHSTuck
5. What are your gym colors? Teal, Black and White....
6. What level are you? If i tumbled....4, since I don't then level 0 (backwalkovers are hard haha)
7. Where do you cheer? CEA all the way, what more can i say.
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love that you get to perform, but also be an athlete. its the perfect mixture of being a theatre nerd and a jock
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? ummmm.... I absolutely LOVE it all.
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? most likely, I don't think I would have as much confidence if I hadn't had cheered, I would be a completely different person. i don't know what i would be like because i've cheered for so long, but i'm pretty sure that I would be drastically different.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Maryland Twisters, and Stingrays.
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? My Team.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Roundoff backhandspring Full
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? Standing tuck
5. What are your gym colors? Pink, Green, Black
6. What level are you? My gym just got our 5 back this year I have been on 4, so a 4/5
7. Where do you cheer? Champion All Stars in CT
8. Why do you like cheerleading? To stay in shape, to better others, and to make friends with other people outside my gym.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Stunting!!!!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? YES in very way possible.... and I would be typing forever if I explained it. :)

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? cheer extreme all-stars! <3
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? Kelsey Rule, Juliet Mccreany
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Front walkover, round-off handspring layout
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? standing tuck or handspring tuck!
5. What are your gym colors? Purple, Red, Gold!
6. What level are you? Junior 3, FIERCE <3
7. Where do you cheer? Step 1 allstars. I just started this week but I LOVE IT ALREADY<3 amazing gym.
8. Why do you like cheerleading? I love preforming and tumbling, and its fun
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Competitions :) and the cute unis!
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? It made me a fighter for what I want.

Twist and Shout & Stingrays.
Def my best friend on my team, Mckenzie Rutan.
Double, Front hand front lay to full.
One to full.
Blue Green & White.
6. What level are you?
5!
7. Where do you cheer?
Stingray Allstars. <3
It gives me something to do and to work towards, and it pushes me to make goals for myself.
Living in the cheer world instead of on Earth. (;
ABSOLUTELY. Cheer is my outlet, without it I would be nothing.

GymTyme and The Stingray All Stars

Joey Mastrocola, Tricia TK Leet, Paul Beck, Erica Levy

whip 1 1/2 to whip double, or pf to full double

standing full hand hand double, two to whip double

Blue, Orange, Black, Silver, White

6. What level are you?
International Open Coed 5

7. Where do you cheer?
Planet Cheer All Stars

Cheerleading is simply more than the stereotypical sideline sport. Cheerleading is a way for athletes to branch out of their comfort zone, to become high class performers at the most elite level. Cheerleading brings athletes from all over the world together as one, to share a love and passion in which we all dream of succeeding through. The energy on the performance floor, and the unity created through practice is indescribable; only the athlete can feel through the heart and soul. The mental and physical pain is all worth it, because in the end the strength and drive that cheerleaders develop, will never be touched by any rival.

Travelling the country and making friendships that'll last a lifetime; coaching and watching athletes get joy out of learning a new skill

Cheerleading has changed my life in more ways than one. To say that this sport has become a part of me is an understatement, for the transformations I have experienced through this sport are indescribable, unreal, and still understood by my own means. The injuries and setbacks have set me up for comebacks in the future. The people I've met have influenced me to be kind and generous, and to never judge a book by the cover. A uniform is a uniform; we are all here to accomplish the same goals. Competing has made me set goals to achieve for my own good, but has also contributed to helping influence and teaching others to do the same. Coaching has helped me see the true colors of athletes, while letting out my heart and soul to help improve their mental and physical aspects. This sport has truly kept me on the right track in life, and I honestly owe all my future and current successes to the sport, and the people who have influenced me.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? State All Stars, Georgia All Stars, and GymTyme
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading?my teammates, coaches, and Ricchara Pina
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass?as of now roundoff double bhs, but that will change
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass?as of now double bhs but that will change
5. What are your gym colors?Red, Black, and White
6. What level are you? Large Senior Coed 4.2
7. Where do you cheer? State All Stars
8. Why do you like cheerleading?I love each new season, and reflecting on how much I have grown, that amazing feeling of adrenaline before you go out on the mat at each comp, building great relationships with my old team mates & creating new relationships with each new season.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Listening to my teams music, the uniforms, makeup, hair, learning choreography
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yes, it has made me truly understand hard work and dedication:)

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? World Cup
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? My coaches, my team.
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? RO handspring full, almost double.
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? 2 to full
5. What are your gym colors? Blue, black, white/silver
6. What level are you? 5
7. Where do you cheer? East Coast Nitros
8. Why do you like cheerleading? What's not to like? It's unlike any other sport, and I live for it.
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Everything. The feeling of being on that mat with my 2nd family. That feeling when you just nailed a routine. When you make your coaches cry because you did so good. It's the best feeling in the world.
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? Yeah, I'd probably be a fat cow for one. And I've met some of my best friends and may amazing people through cheerleading. And I'm shy, so I've come out of my shell more.

1. What is your all-time favorite gym? Cheer Extreme
2. Who inspires you the most in cheerleading? My coaches and team mates
3. What's your most advanced running tumbling pass? Full
4. What's your most advanced standing tumbling pass? standing tuck or two to layout working full
5. What are your gym colors? Blue and gold
6. What level are you? small coed 5 :)
7. Where do you cheer? HAMILTON STARZ!!!!
8. Why do you like cheerleading? Theres no other sport like cheerleading its so fun and exciting
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Just performing and meeting new people
10. Did cheerleading change your life? If so, how? YES! i work hard, it keeps me in shape, i met new friends, it took over my life :)

CA bullets
Molly Gibbons and Kelsey Rule
Layout working fulls
2 to a layout
blue black and white
6. What level are you?
sr open 5
7. Where do you cheer?
AZ Power (used to be AZ Power Xtreme)
Meeting new people all around the world
9. What's your favorite thing about cheerleadinTug?
Tumbling, traveling, being with girls who want the same things as you
YES, i would be so out of shape, and probably be getting into trouble!

Back