All-Star Sytycd Again! Time To Get Ricky In The Top Eight!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really do like Mitchell though. Barely clothed talented black guys are common in the dance world (lets not get offended. im black) But obviously im VERY happy with the results.

I couldnt hear the results because my eardrums were seared by that atrocious group of girls attempting to sing.
Really Ladies? You dont match, your not good, and your formations and motions wear comparable to a tiny level one teams dance.
Disgusting .

So relieved. I liked Ricky better than Mitchell and Jordan better than Clarice so I'm happy. But I wish I would've watched the recording of it later so I could fast forward through those singers :banghead: and the soloist from the ballet company was good...but an interesting wardrobe choice

Hands down, Ricky does some of the BEST solo's on the show, he's definitely my favorite.
My least favorite would have to be Sasha and Melanie. I dont think they'll go anytime soon but I wish they would...

Im soo happy for Ricky.. Kinda bummed for Clarice, I thought sasha would go. I find her kinda boring. I am surprised that jordan was in the bottom too!

I think Ricky was saved by doogie howser. It seems like he was pulling for Ricky against Nigel. I knew Ricky was in trouble because when i was voting for him over and over again, not once did i get a busy signal. If we can get right through without the line being busy that is not a good sign. I can't believe that with everyone on this board we can't keep Ricky out of the bottom. Maybe if Maddie would request that everyone vote, things would be different? How about it Maddie?

I think the cheer community can be the tipping point to give him the edge, but not if he's not getting the core votes. I would love to know how close he is to everyone else. I still blame having Ryan for so long for the people to get to know Ricky.

I think the cheer community can be the tipping point to give him the edge, but not if he's not getting the core votes. I would love to know how close he is to everyone else. I still blame having Ryan for so long for the people to get to know Ricky.
I think she definitely hurt things for him. Im glad she is gone and perhaps he will have a better chance at really leaving his mark. I dont understand though, I was really pulling for Ryan last season when she didnt get in and this year, I couldnt stand her.

then explain to me how sasha avoided the bottom 4 after having Alexander who was a lot worse than Ryan and Ricky. Sasha carried Alexander the whole way with dancing and votes. Ricky was just put with one of the best dancers in so you think you can dance history and still remained in the bottom even with a contemporary piece which is his type of dance. Sasha got hip hop. If she can do it, he can.

Can we stop with the pointing of fingers and fix it ourselves?

it doesn't matter anyways. Jordan and Ricky will leave next week. Final two will be Sasha and Melanie. Top guy will be Marko.

then explain to me how sasha avoided the bottom 4 after having Alexander who was a lot worse than Ryan and Ricky. Sasha carried Alexander the whole way with dancing and votes. Ricky was just put with one of the best dancers in so you think you can dance history and still remained in the bottom even with a contemporary piece which is his type of dance. Sasha got hip hop. If she can do it, he can.

Can we stop with the pointing of fingers and fix it ourselves?

it doesn't matter anyways. Jordan and Ricky will leave next week. Final two will be Sasha and Melanie. Top guy will be Marko.
uh someone's a little feisty. As far as im concerned Ricky's gonna win this.

Latest posts

Back