OT Taking Vitamins To Boost Your Immune System?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im the same way. Some people just have terrible immune systems. I swear if a person sneezes by me I will get sick. I recommend washing your hands A TON and carrying around hand sanitizer. As soon as you touch your eyes, mouth, nose or any other opening where the germs can transfer from your hands into your body, its bad news.

I'm big on the natural homeopathy stuff, and if you want to be healthy EAT GARLIC. Seriously, in everything. Take garlic oil tablets (what I use), if you've got something bacterial, do what someone here did and chop it up raw and eat it, chop it up, mix it with olive oil and some seasonings and spread it on toast, doesn't matter how you get it, because garlic is a TRUE superfood. It's antibacterial, antimicrobial, good for SO many parts of your body (heart, lungs, immune system, digestive system, lower special bits) if it's in your body, it's good for that. Also, HONEY is an antibacterial (and tastes yummy), so if you've got a sore throat: spoonful of honey with a spritz of lemon if you can. Lemons a natural cleanser (you can use it on some furniture) so feel free to pop a slice in your water every chance you can. Olive oil is also good for lots of stuff...my great aunt used to eat a spoonful every morning (can't imagine doing that, not THAT fond of it lol), but hey, she always had nice hair..

A good multivitamin can never hurt, especially one with 'immune boost', usually C and zinc which work well together. Also echinacea (can't spell it right, look it up), is good for sore throats as well. I once read some where that HOW/WHEN you eat certain foods affects your absorption of their nutrients..suppose that can help?

Back