All-Star Tattoos?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't have any tattoos but i know a girl who has a large one up her whole side and she refuses to cover it because "the sprays and make ups mess with the color"? im not sure how completely true that it is though

I don't believe that at all... Makeup and topical cover ups aren't going to fade your tattoo! Excessive exposure to sunlight over a long period can damage the color but the ink is way down in there and covered up by healthy skin you can't fade it by putting something on your skin, ask anyone who has a tattoo they don't like anymore haha

I don't believe that at all... Makeup and topical cover ups aren't going to fade your tattoo! Excessive exposure to sunlight over a long period can damage the color but the ink is way down in there and covered up by healthy skin you can't fade it by putting something on your skin, ask anyone who has a tattoo they don't like anymore haha

Thats what i thought!

the Kat von D tattoo concealer/cover i heard comes off real easily onto your clothing.. now who wants that on your uniform?... im pretty sure its still really expensive just for the small amount you actually get. just a thought :)

KatVonDs line doesnt work that well...its water based...and doesnt come in a large spectrum of shades (im mixed and so beige coverup is no bueno) I used MAC concealer to coverup my tatts when I tried out for college, worked amazingly! But my allstar program doesnt require ours to be covered which is nice, because about 1/2 of my team has visible tattoos in our crop tops.

And while having tattoos (8 of them) I dont find them to be distracting until they are super huge/noticeable! I remember this girl last year who had a huge superman emblem on her outer thigh...no uni was gonna cover that one up.

Back