All-Star Tattoos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I forgot to mention the newest thing that is starting to pick up and I have them in like every style you can get it. There's these slips (they have so many different names) that you put on certain body parts and they match your skin tone and are so breathable. Cops use them to cover tattoos during warm times. I love them and use them myself for competition if its required for me to cover them. I also use them for work when I wear a skirt or short sleeve shirt.

here's my take one it. personally, if i ever get a tattoo, i want it somewhere where it would be "hidden" come time to be in a professional job setting. my cheer uni is going to show more skin than anything i would ever wear to work. so if that means seeing my tattoo, so be it. unless its vulgar or inappropriate in any other way, i'd say its fine. especially since the age for a tattoo is, at least i think in most states, 18, you're really only going to see it on people on open teams.

I've kinda wanted to get Wingardium Leviosa somewhere cos I'm a flyer, and y'know, the spell is about levitating things. Or lumos. But I have a few small ones already and don't want to end up looking like a kid's stickerbook or diary with random pictures and words marked around my body. I love big pieces on other people but not for me.

Back