OT Taylor Swifts New Song !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nope, and I hope I never do. I can't stand her one bit, and I want to literally vomit whenever I hear her so-called "music" or see a picture of her.

Apparently you have multiple comments on most threads about your life style. Honestly I'm not the biggest Taylor fan but her music doesn't make me vomit. I'm sure more people feel the exact way about the music you listen to and your lifestyle according to what you post everywhere else. If you want everyone to be accustom to what you like then you should try to be open minded to what others like. Just a thought, but I will say you are in the minority.

I like most of her music but I don't really like this song. The chorus is fine but the verses are way cornier than usual. She also says "like" all the time and it bugs me.

Nope, and I hope I never do. I can't stand her one bit, and I want to literally vomit whenever I hear her so-called "music" or see a picture of her.

tumblr_m70nnwBvFP1qzbl7f.gif

Def not her usual style, but its catchy. I'm sure there will be more country style songs on the rest of her album

I just wish it was actually country. It doesn't belong on a country station :(

No Taylor Swift song belongs on a country station. She is a total disgrace to the country music genre, passing her rubbish off as country music. I can't even stand to listen to the radio anymore. It's not just her, but a load of other so-called "artists" with fake southern accents and lame lyrics passing themselves off as Country as well. Nobody has any talent anymore, it's all about looks and sex appeal, and all anyone cares about is money. Country music used to come from the heart in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I could listen to that all day long (and I do, from my iPod and the 1200+ songs on it). Nowadays, it's changed so much, and not for the better. In fact, so much that I can't stand today's so-called "country" music when compared to the country music my parents listened to growing up.

I don't mean to offend anyone who listens to today's music, but it's just not my style.

No Taylor Swift song belongs on a country station. She is a total disgrace to the country music genre, passing her rubbish off as country music. I can't even stand to listen to the radio anymore. It's not just her, but a load of other so-called "artists" with fake southern accents and lame lyrics passing themselves off as Country as well. Nobody has any talent anymore, it's all about looks and sex appeal, and all anyone cares about is money. Country music used to come from the heart in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I could listen to that all day long (and I do, from my iPod and the 1200+ songs on it). Nowadays, it's changed so much, and not for the better. In fact, so much that I can't stand today's so-called "country" music when compared to the country music my parents listened to growing up.

I don't mean to offend anyone who listens to today's music, but it's just not my style.

You are so opinionated, it's kind of offensive. No I'm not a Taylor fan so that's not why I'm saying this. Your just to much.

Back