OT Taylor Swifts New Song !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
wait sorry hold the phone, i thought you said you werent bashing her? because if im not mistaken it seems like you are, buh bye now.
tumblr_m8t33v764i1qf6zuq.gif

*sorry i cant even just let this one slide my sarcastic grumpy nature is kicking into overdrive right now

Ladies go get'um *snap*

I've heard the song, wish I hadn't. It is a terrible song with terrible lyrics. I think Leaira is right in some aspects. Today all the entertainment is looking for are young girls that look good, not necessarily country, mostly hip hop or whatever you wanna call it. Many of her songs should not be listed as country. And I think she does sound awful live, call me a hater all you want, just my opinion :)

I can't speak for most of the un-talented artists on the radio nowadays, but I would like to share a little-known fact about Taylor Swift.

The ONLY reason she's successful is because of her looks. That's about all. In fact, she wouldn't be known at all if it wasn't for her filthy-rich father giving some record company $3 million and asking them to make his daughter a star. I'm not kidding. They spent 3 months auto-tuning her voice in the studio, then they gave her a record contract.

Think about this: If she was 50 pounds heavier, had short brown hair, and wore glasses, do you think for one minute that she would be as popular as she is today? People would be saying "Taylor, Who??"
oh, that explains how she sings beautifully at every concert.

Dang I MISSED THIS TOO???? Someone needs to text or tweet me the next time...
I know right! I think I even got a shout out in it earlier. I should pop into the non-Allstar threads every now and then.

-signed the school principal that grew up in the 80s.

PS: giddy Up a ummmmm papa, ummmm papa, mauw mauw! High ho silver...away!
...now that song is stuck in my head.

We really need a new area of the board called "the litter box" that has nothing but the crazy, locked, epic threads that start on here!
I think that would be great....having a bad day just go back and read some of those waka-doodle threads.

Back