All-Star Tclm Tweet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I received the tweet from TCLM while sitting in the Milk House waiting for SSC results, at like 8:56 and it was announced at like 9:16, hmmm something fishy!!!!

I'm guessing that they had the tweet/post ready and waiting for if it actually did happen, so that they could be "first" to announce. But someone probably unintentionally hit enter/submit. Didn't that happen on the news once with the ticker going across saying someone won some political race, when they hadn't....

I'm guessing that they had the tweet/post ready and waiting for if it actually did happen, so that they could be "first" to announce. But someone probably unintentionally hit enter/submit. Didn't that happen on the news once with the ticker going across saying someone won some political race, when they hadn't....

Yaaaaaaaa that person is out of a job this morning,..LOL

Are we not going to mention the other conspiracy theory we found this weekend? I personally found THAT one more interesting..

Are we not going to mention the other conspiracy theory we found this weekend? I personally found THAT one more interesting..
You can't do that and not explain!?

Now as to tclm his is completely unacceptable. There is no exuse for that to have even been an option of happening. I am disgusted by this. Horrible display of piss poor sportsmanship. Just to say "we were the first". Win at all costs. I'll never open or support that magazine again, and I'd they are delivered free to my gym, they will be in the trash before the first page can be turned.

You can't do that and not explain!?

Now as to tclm his is completely unacceptable. There is no exuse for that to have even been an option of happening. I am disgusted by this. Horrible display of piss poor sportsmanship. Just to say "we were the first". Win at all costs. I'll never open or support that magazine again, and I'd they are delivered free to my gym, they will be in the trash before the first page can be turned.

I wonder if she means we know who CheerUPDATES is on Twitter.

I honestly didn't that was as big a mystery as it apparently was...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It sure was news to me lol. BTW you are an amazing twitter update. I was glued to your tweets and you are the world champion of twitter updates in my book. xoxo

Back