All-Star Tclm Tweet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of a TCLM mistake. Am I the only one who thinks this cheerleader on the right is incredibly photoshopped, and really poorly at that? Her head looks too big compared to her body and waist. You would think they would have tried to be more natural about it.

578966_10150813792550255_176685290254_12134145_1988201505_n.jpg
Girl on the left either had a terrible spray tan, or those are two different arms and hands. Look at her left (my right) hand. Lol.

SO SORRY- I was stuck working a double (the day after worlds- true tragedy. That's when all the good drama comes out ;) )

The 'conspiracy' that somebody pointed out to me (must have been when most of y'all were out of chat) was that whomever wins Gym Owner of the Year, one of their teams wins at Worlds that same year. Bear in mind, that award is given out before teams compete...ATHOUGH- I was trying to go back and verify how often that actually happened, but unfortunately I couldn't find a record, nor am I aware of how long that award has been given out. NOR am I trying to take anything away from what those owners have accomplished- they're all amazing for a REASON. I just thought it was intriguing..

Whoever cheerupdates turned out to be...I think it is so awesome that at anytime during key events you can, with one click of your phone you can get up to the minute reports on whats happening. NCA and Worlds were huge for us parents who have to stay with the athletes for much of the time (accept the part at worlds when it was insanity with the doors locked...Jenee has type one diabetes, she was inside I was outside...not cool)

Seriously? I didn't know it was a secret.

Tee hee I'm always the last to know anything! It's funny bc I wasn't trying to find out who it was but when I did I was so pleasantly surprised. Like I said earlier, sometimes the best kept secrets are the ones that aren't a secret ;)

it could have been a mistake thinking she was on genesis but maybe he/she had just typed in thinking who he/she thought was going to win those divisions and sent it by accident before the results were posted

Back