All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Remember when Rockstar stacked a Senior 2 for NCA and all hell broke loose? But CEA stacks a Youth 3 for the Summit and it's fine now. :rolleyes: I think there are some hypocrites up in herrrreeee.

I mean, there's no guarantee they'll even get a bid to the Summit...

(just playing devil's advocate)

Oh definitely I agree. But the OP did say "most kids cross to 5 or 6 teams" and that statement just made me so mad

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I believe she was including cheer and dance teams in that number. So they might do J2, S3, junior and senior hip hop, and junior and senior jazz. Still a ridiculous amount of time spent in the gym but whatever floats your boat I guess...

Back to the reveal ceremony, I witnessed a mom pick up and open at least one envelope of a child that was not present and was not their child, to see what team they had been placed on. I didn't say anything. It doesn't make it right but I could tell that she may have known the athlete and/or family.

Back to the reveal ceremony, I witnessed a mom pick up and open at least one envelope of a child that was not present and was not their child, to see what team they had been placed on. I didn't say anything. It doesn't make it right but I could tell that she may have known the athlete and/or family.

Could she have been asked to do it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Stacking, the PC term for sandbagging

Maybe the parent was asked to pick it up? I know if I couldn't be there I would want my friend's mom to pick it up and send me picture(s) of the team(s) I made.

I've pickup up envelopes before for many people.

Remember when Rockstar stacked a Senior 2 for NCA and all hell broke loose? But CEA stacks a Youth 3 for the Summit and it's fine now. :rolleyes: I think there are some hypocrites up in herrrreeee.
Not picking a fight with you, you're one of my favorite posters! But just to clarify it was a junior 2, made halfway through the season with a mix of new athletes and current ones. Some of the current athletes were crossed down from Killers, their IAG Worlds team.

I see where your post is coming from, but it's a little different situation.

Not picking a fight with you, you're one of my favorite posters! But just to clarify it was a junior 2, made halfway through the season with a mix of new athletes and current ones. Some of the current athletes were crossed down from Killers, their IAG Worlds team.

I see where your post is coming from, but it's a little different situation.

huh? so you're saying girls from an IAG5 crossed to a junior 2? that's even worse than what @NEliteSteven said...? or am I just not reading that correctly?

huh? so you're saying girls from an IAG5 crossed to a junior 2? that's even worse than what @NEliteSteven said...? or am I just not reading that correctly?
No, you read correctly. There we're definitely Killer members on a junior 2 that was basically created mid-season to curbstop others at NCA. And they did.

I don't believe either of these teams exist anymore? I'm not sure, I'm not affiliated with that program.

Back