All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thoughts one this thread:
1. Sandbagging is unnecessary. Especially with a gym this big.
2. Why do we need a whole thread to discuss one specific gyms teams when we have a 2014-2015 teams thread? What makes them more special than others...?
3. I also don't find discussing specific athletes teams necessary. Honestly, who cares.

Yup there's my honest opinion. Teal army attack in 3,2,1....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Agree. I'm kinda dumbfounded with as popular as CEA is now a days, why they still feel the need to put level 5 athletes on lower teams.
However I did notice last season that the lvl 5 that were on those lower teams, seem to be on them simply to be bases.

why did I see a girl who goes to my CP's school post a picture of her team announcement on instagram TWO WEEKS ago? and she said she's on a world team.

why did I see a girl who goes to my CP's school post a picture of her team announcement on instagram TWO WEEKS ago? and she said she's on a world team.

Which gym or team was it? Some gyms received their team announcements already.

I am personally glad 4 pages of mostly nonsense is in it's own separate thread and not clogging up the 14/15 teams one with useless information. Not bashing on CEA since I doubt many people from CEA have posted on this thread - I have a good suspicion the OP has never actually worn teal.

Lol... Good point

Athletes knew if they made a Worlds team about two weeks ago because all the Worlds athletes had to come back for stunt and fitness evals in one big group. I remember this because a lot of people got confused.

So they would know if they were on a Worlds team but not know which one if that makes sense!

Thoughts one this thread:
1. Sandbagging is unnecessary. Especially with a gym this big.
2. Why do we need a whole thread to discuss one specific gyms teams when we have a 2014-2015 teams thread? What makes them more special than others...?
3. I also don't find discussing specific athletes teams necessary. Honestly, who cares.

Yup there's my honest opinion. Teal army attack in 3,2,1....

I used to completely agree with the bolded part but this quote yesterday made me change my view a bit specifically for Youth and Junior aged kids.

I will say though that a large amount of kids on YE and a fairly good size on JE are not level 5 kids. They contribute in some way that makes the team great. Individually they may only be true L2 or L3. I don't think there is anything wrong with a kid being on glitter penguins and YE at the same time, that kid will probably never tumble on YE but they will get the opportunity on GP.

I'm glad this was kept here, and it's kinda cool that they have a special ceremony for everyone, regardless of levels.

It's still May, so some of this might shake up in the next few months..but dear god I want to be on Glitter Penguins. I love penguins.

The thing that annoys me is the fact some kids are triple teaming. Double teaming is one thing but triple teaming? Unnecessary in my opinion and not good for your body

why does everyone think crossing over is a huge deal? we have some kids on 5 or 6 teams, one or two of those teams are worlds teams. (cheer and dance so it is not illegal) there are never any complaints.

why does everyone think crossing over is a huge deal? we have some kids on 5 or 6 teams, one or two of those teams are worlds teams. (cheer and dance so it is not illegal) there are never any complaints.
Because it KILLS your body, especially your joints, and gives kids little time to deal with school, rest, or just be a kid.

I don't think it's anyone's concern that people are doing 3/4 teams. It's not like they're being forced against their will... They are paying for that service lol. I'm sure they are aware of the time required and the concequences
But people often ignore the consequences with the 'not my child' attitude. Been there, done that. Watch my kid live it now

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned

Back