All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly who can keep up with the demands of being a normal high school and juggling that with 4 competitive teams? Also I would hate to be the parent who has to pay for those uniforms. At some point its just too much.

Please correct me if wrong but isn't there a 3 team limit? I'm not positive but if is sounding familiar right now

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned
I checked again, and one of the 4 pages said "Alternate" so I guess it's different? To me, that's still 4 teams, 4 routines, 4 practices (times however many per week).
Crazy stuff! And the girl was 12!

I checked again, and one of the 4 pages said "Alternate" so I guess it's different? To me, that's still 4 teams, 4 routines, 4 practices (times however many per week).

CEA teams only practice one day a week so it's only 4 practice days but then add in tumbling class....

A lot of the kids on JE and YE made glitter penguins which is a level 3 I believe...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah it's a youth 3... I figured that would happen. Erica and another SE senior are coaching it (Lexi I believe?). They've been posting pics of KP (who has a full) and saying how excited they were about it so I'm not surprised they have more than just her with level 5 skills... :rolleyes:

just curious, about how many kids does the kernersville gym get? seems like a lot of kids cross in the gym, especially the level 5 ones. I would figure they would have so many kids where they would barely need any crossovers on teams.

Hmmmm there definitely is a girl, I think around the same age, on 3 teams. I just cannot imagine 4

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned

just curious, about how many kids does the kernersville gym get? seems like a lot of kids cross in the gym, especially the level 5 ones. I would figure they would have so many kids where they would barely need any crossovers on teams.
They only have one floor from what I understand, and it seems pretty small. I believe they don't have that many lower level teams. I think the crossovers is just a different philosophy, they like to put kids in their appropriate level and age group and then let them cross up to a higher age group/level if they choose to.

This is an interesting idea but I'm curious about how it works (we do email placement/results.)

Questions:

What happens for those unhappy with their placement? Do they need to accept at the event? Are there pouty faces from kids who (example) thought they'd make SSX but got something else? Are parents there? Or is everyone generally happy?

Back