All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well that's awesome. If it's in your heart and go with your dream there is no fault in going with your heart. Good luck to your daughter. I've been a fan for awhile and will continue to be.

A fan of Sacha's? Aww! How sweet! ;)

Oh, you meant the team...

But thank you...it really is an incredible opportunity for her!

ETA: I see your ETA :)

A fan of Sacha's? Aww! How sweet! ;)

Oh, you meant the team...

But thank you...it really is an incredible opportunity for her!
haha yes I meant the team. But I also don't know your daughter. I caught my mistake after posting and I didn't want you to think I was a fan of your daughter since I don't know her.

@Mamarazzi we could probably get you like a teal velour suit or something? baby steps before you march with the army ;) i may even be able to dig one out of my closet for you from 2004.

I got this.
6j0woy.jpg

I feel bad for all the girls who tired out and didn't get a spot because one was saved for her even though she wasn't there. That's no fair to the rest of the athletes who want to be on the team..... :cow:

It's funny how smoed gets hassled, but no one bats a eye when it's the almighty senior elite.

Personally I think it's okay and up the to gym and coaches, but don't understand the hypocrisy in people

If you believe it's ok, why do you feel bad for the girls who didn't get a spot?

Back