All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those questioning Team GP, check out their Instagram page, Darnell posting a pic answering all questions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Again, this is why I hate IG. Maybe I'm just dumb but unless you have the exact name of someone's account, you can't find it. I found a #glitterpenguin but no links to an IG account for that team.

How are you people finding stuff? What am I missing? LOL

Again, this is why I hate IG. Maybe I'm just dumb but unless you have the exact name of someone's account, you can't find it. I found a #glitterpenguin but no links to an IG account for that team.

it's here: Instagram

his explanation makes sense minus the average age being 6.5

@ceaglitteropenguins

If the majority of the kids are 6, with the rest being older that could make the average age 6.5, I think. But I could be very wrong.

I'm pretty sure they do in fact have a very young team. I remember reading somewhere on here that a few flyers on Youth Elite who are about 8 or 9 are basing and are very tiny themselves, so it would make sense that they are basing 6 year olds

Darnell, send me your ages..........I'll do the math for you!!!

I don't mean to be accusatory, btw. All power to them if they actually do have an average age of 6.5 and are a competitive youth team against 11-12 year olds.

I don't mean to be accusatory, btw. All power to them if they actually do have an average age of 6.5 and are a competitive youth team against 11-12 year olds.

I didn't take it that way! LOL Just jumped off your post. I'm sorry~

It was a genuine offer to him.......Clearly someone's reading here whether it's a parent, staff or whoever. I used to do average age of YE when we were still on that team. It just helped keep in perspective how amazing they were at that young age. The number's interest me

Confession: I secretly laugh A LOT at people arguing on twitter. Like, I probably find it more amusing than I should. But on that subject, some GP coaches have been getting very defensive with some cheer "anons" saying their team is a bunch of level 5 crossovers. In the words of everyone's favorite Fab 5 member, "I want to hit you in the face."

Confession: I secretly laugh A LOT at people arguing on twitter. Like, I probably find it more amusing than I should. But on that subject, some GP coaches have been getting very defensive with some cheer "anons" saying their team is a bunch of level 5 crossovers. In the words of everyone's favorite Fab 5 member, "I want to hit you in the face."

I saw that... what a great role model as a coach she is setting :rolleyes:

Back