All-Star Team Logo Being Used..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did a quick search for trademark/copyright and didn't see one, so there may be no legal issue at all. I didn't spend a long time looking, but many businesses don't take the time and money to copyright and/or trademark their logos, company name, etc.

Really?? We have a Forever 21 here (well know it's XXI Forever) here and its immaculate. Like so clean you can see your reflection in the floor. I've never seen anything look messy or disorganized. And keep in mind this is a two floor enormous space. Ours are organized by style I gauss you could say, like Vintage, Boho, Glam, Sale, Pajamas, etc... And I've never had a problem with quality, their stuff lasts me awhile
that's how mine is... it was just redone

Plus if you've been to the F21 in the Meriden Mall (or just about any F21 I've been to, frankly) it's a complete trash mess. Seriously, half the reason I rarely buy from them anymore (which is a shame, because they've got some cute cheap stuff that if you pick a winner will last for AGES)...is because the stores always look like DUMPS. PLUS- they're organized by 'mood.' I don't shop by mood, I shop by 'Hey, I need a cardigan. Where are the cardigans?'

The one that I usually go to in CT (in the Milford mall) is a mess lol I feel like it's a Connecticut thing :p I also agree with the whole mood thingy, I walk around that store for hours because I can never find just the thing I'm looking for

I hope you sue them and they go away forever. And then take all the other stupid chain stores with them. Everyone is all, like, "IT'S A T-SHIRT FOR ONLY $5! It won't last for more than like 3 wears, but It's only $5! SO WORTH IT!" Please, no. Give me a plain color t-shirt that costs 20 dollars and I know will last me 3 years over anything from Forever 21, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, or Hollister. All of those places have never sold me a shirt that has better quality than something I could have bought at Walmart. I sometimes shop at American Eagle for jeans, but that's it. Even more so than F21 is the annoyingness of Hollister and Abercrombie, because they act like their clothes are brand name-worthy when they will sell you the plain colored t-shirt for 20 dollars and then it will still only last you 3 or 4 washes, IF THAT! ugh. just UGH. Actually, now that I say all this I guess Forever 21 isn't that bad. The one near me is honestly just a dump yard of clothes, so I think that is a large constitution for my dislike towards them. But maybe this t-shirt incident, will make them clean up their stores to help their employees stay more organized if it was some sort of joke. Let's all hope so. Congratulations if they did copyright your logo, you clearly designed an awesome logo.

I feel as if I may be the only one whose forever21 clothes have lasted them a few years. I've never had a problem. Then again anything from there I never put in the dryer because I don't want it to shrink.

I feel as if I may be the only one whose forever21 clothes have lasted them a few years. I've never had a problem. Then again anything from there I never put in the dryer because I don't want it to shrink.
True. I don't dry anything either, and lasts a lot longer.

I have quite a few shirts from there that I have had for well over 4 years that are still going strong. The hubby is a hair stylist and only allowed to wear black, his entire wardrobe is from there and we have never had any issues. I have never seen a cheer logo tee down here, however I have seen lots of shirts in the store that play off other logos or are even near replicas of them.

Funny thing, Forever 21 is extremely popular in Sweden. We don't have it here, but everyone loves it and shops from their website. And when I was in their store in New York I heard sooo many speak swedish. Lol!

Out of curiosity, where did USA Wildcats originally get their logo? Did they create it themselves?

In the mall in Indy- the one attached to the convention center where Jamfest Supernationals are, there's an entire store of Forever 21's jewelry and accessories. I could literally spend hours in it and it's all dirt cheap.
you should see the one located here where im from its the biggest forever 21 right now, 3 stories high just filled, imagine hours on each floor! lol insane! even though im a guy and theres litterally like one little corner for us lol but walking with my friends they are in heaven lol!

you should see the one located here where im from its the biggest forever 21 right now, 3 stories high just filled, imagine hours on each floor! lol insane! even though im a guy and theres litterally like one little corner for us lol but walking with my friends they are in heaven lol!
I would be in heaven!

the forever 21 nearest to me looks like they fire off a cannon full of clothes..and wherever the clothes land, that's where they stay. every time i try to look around, i walk into the store & end up walking back out in under 5 minutes. the clutter is too overwhelming!

Back