All-Star Teammates "sabotaging" Eachother On Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were at worlds and we were the crowd favorite. Everyone thought we were going to win. Our season was phenomenal. A girl decided that decided that she was going to fall in her stunt both days. Mistakes happen so I wasn't exactly mad at her at first...But our whole team became furious when we heard her saying "I didn't really care if we won worlds this year. I have 3 more years to win." What she said was just plain selfish. Half our team was graduating so that was their last year to win and she ruined their chance.

We were at worlds and we were the crowd favorite. Everyone thought we were going to win. Our season was phenomenal. A girl decided that decided that she was going to fall in her stunt both days. Mistakes happen so I wasn't exactly mad at her at first...But our whole team became furious when we heard her saying "I didn't really care if we won worlds this year. I have 3 more years to win." What she said was just plain selfish. Half our team was graduating so that was their last year to win and she ruined their chance.
thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.... idc who you are! you're not guaranteed a win within the next 3 years, sooo many things could happen!

thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.... idc who you are! you're not guaranteed a win within the next 3 years, sooo many things could happen!
Exactly! She didn't care about the other 35 people on the floor with her... Each year our competition gets harder. We don't know how we'll compare this season.

i would tattle so fast.

seriously, im not a snitchy type person, but worlds is not something to mess around with.
as a coach, id be beyond furious.

It sounds like this situation is very different, but I will say that my CP fell in a stunt not that long ago. She was making her self so emotionally & physically sick over it. I said things like it is ok you will get them next time, focus on our upcoming comp., you will have a lot more comp. & chances. Basically, anything to try & get her to stop beating herself up over it.

It wasn't my team, but at a small competition in 08, a team in my division (youth 2 at the time) one of the girls was mad at the coach for something, so in all her stunts she just stood there with her arms folded, and made a pouting face. She didn't try at all. And in the dance and cheer she literally just stood their. I felt so bad for the other girls on the team because they probably wouldve won if she did it correctly. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was in high school a girl dropped a the ending half at Nationals. Not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but we would have won without that drop. Still mad at her to this day lol.

If I was one of the seniors I would have left the milk house in handcuffs

I can't believe parents and coaches let kids get away with this stuff!
If my daughter ever tried that mess, my husband would be bailing me out of jail. I don't care if you don't want to win, but you're sure not going to mess it up for your teammates who want to and deserve to win.

My backspot for High school only wanted to be a backspot when she felt like it. She always dropped me in every school performance and at our regional competition. I tried to hold myself up, but our stunts weren't baby stunts, they were hard so I couldn't do much more than I did. I now have a fractured spine, a hernaited disk, and many jams in my back from falling on the gym floor. I was once one of the best tumblers in my gym, I can never go backwards now.

My backspot for High school only wanted to be a backspot when she felt like it. She always dropped me in every school performance and at our regional competition. I tried to hold myself up, but our stunts weren't baby stunts, they were hard so I couldn't do much more than I did. I now have a fractured spine, a hernaited disk, and many jams in my back from falling on the gym floor. I was once one of the best tumblers in my gym, I can never go backwards now.
I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER but i would need u guys to bail me outta jail

Back