All-Star Teammates "sabotaging" Eachother On Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes!!! My flyer fell out of her stunt on purpose because "she didn't like our team" and she cost us winning a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Her parents felt she was too good to be on a J2 and that she "Carried" our S3. (She crossed over on both teams.) But the thing is she NEVER was constant with the S3 stunting, refused to throw her tuck, and was not tight with any motions throughout the routine!!! Wanna know how my coach/owner of the gym took care of it? .... She stripped her of her uniform, kicked her off both teams, banned her from the gym, and made her in a sports bra, shorts, and cheer sneaks. Serves that little girl right!
I get that your coach is mad, and she clearly has a reason to, but i think that's going a little too far

Playing devil's advocate, What if she didn't fall on purpose and was just embarassed that she couldn't keep herself up & played it off like that to hide her pride. With young kids you never know what they might say (with bad judgement) to try & avoid embarassment (while unintentionally making it worse). I know I could be way off track, but you never know. My CP is a flyer and their is no way she would ever fall on purpose. She definitely wants to do good & make her team proud, but she also knows first hand that you can seriously hurt yourself from falling out of a stunt. By instinct she wants to stay up.

@Kris , my cp is also a flyer and is always heartbroken when she falls/fells, but just by reading this thread, all of stories are girls who purposely fall or intentionally do things to hurt their teammates.

@brandnewstyle and @envyallstars
I understand where you're coming from, but she never said the coach took it all away from her at the competition.

Its Jersey. You find out quick what happened. There is definately more to the story. Please remember the fact that the child was 10 years old when this happened. But the child is now at an amazing program and working on her full. Guess she and her family had the last laugh.

Its Jersey. You find out quick what happened. There is definately more to the story. Please remember the fact that the child was 10 years old when this happened.
The post never said how old the child was nor what state this happened in. From the original post, all I know is a cheerleader on a Jr and sr. team, sabotaged her teammates, because she didn't like a certain team and her parents seemed to encouraged her to do it. I can't remember that there is more to the story, when I don't know the story and when parts of the story are left out. And IMHO, a 10 year old is old enough to know better, especially if she is going to be on Jr. and Sr. teams.

I hate when you accidentally fall, like a freak thing in your group happens, and then you get off the mat and the whole team treats you like crap. They don't talk to you or they tell at you and make you feel like complete crap. It just pisses me off. I understand disappointment but you shouldn't throw your teammate under the bus and blame someone for what happened or make them feel any worse then they already too. A team is a FAMILY who should love eachother no matter what happens!!

at a competition in 2003 or 2004, i was in the front row for standing backhandsprings. (jr prep novice) and the front was literally right on the boundary line. i put ONE toe on the tape. seriously, one. 20 pt deduction. only time we got 2nd all year. my team gave me so much crap for the rest of the year. i was miserable. it could have been any one of the front row people because we were so close.
my mom even cried because she felt so bad.

it wasnt intentional by any stretch, but i was treated like it

I guess letting a little girl walk around a venue in her sports bra and shorts after being humiliated is a great self esteem builder. Some people need to think about their actions. We work with children!
yes, but there was a lot more that went on for the months gearing up to the competition. it just got to the point that my coach had no choice but to make her leave like that.

I get that your coach is mad, and she clearly has a reason to, but i think that's going a little too far
thats only half the story. there was so much more then just her falling at nationals. her parents bad mouthed the program, while she was on the team. attended closed practices. and recorded our routines/stunt sequences so our rival gym can see them. it got to the point that our rival gyms J2 team took pieces of our routine for theres. it got so out of hand, that my coach had no choice but to take the actions that she did.

We were at worlds and we were the crowd favorite. Everyone thought we were going to win. Our season was phenomenal. A girl decided that decided that she was going to fall in her stunt both days. Mistakes happen so I wasn't exactly mad at her at first...But our whole team became furious when we heard her saying "I didn't really care if we won worlds this year. I have 3 more years to win." What she said was just plain selfish. Half our team was graduating so that was their last year to win and she ruined their chance.

Please tell me that girl is not cheering with you again this season. I think I know what team you are talking about and I was in tears after day one...who's to say she won't have that same attitude this year and it happens again?

As a flyer, reading these stories are sickening. I was blessed with an awesome stunt group this year and I can't even imagine the horrors of someone not wanting to catch you, pull their hand out so you'll fall, or anything that'll put you in danger.

A flyer on my team didnt like that she was put in the back during one of our stunt sequences so she fell, on purpose. If i remember correctly that year was the year i started basing, so when she fell i thought it was my fault so i started crying. She told my coach she gets nervous in the back. So, sure enough, she was moved to the center, and MAGICALLY hit all of her stunts. for the rest of the season.
You would think she would get nervous in the center lol..

Latest posts

Back