All-Star Teammates "sabotaging" Eachother On Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reading all of these post made me think "I wish a b**** would!" My gym would ruin the athlete that would dare to sabotage any team's routine! Whether it's some other team from a different gym or their own team, they will immediately be dismissed!

I think the worst sabotage I've seen ever was when someone pulled the plug and cut the lights during the MD Marlins Tsunami routine in Worlds 2011!

Gymnastics Related: When I did gymnastics, the older girls and girls that were my age would always do something immature and stupid just to mess me up. Like they wouldn't chalk the bars completely so I would slip off or rip my hands, they would use the wrong springboard eveytime I vaulted, they would put the vault as 4ft high instead of 7ft, they would "forget" to put mats under beam, and they never moved equipment off of floor... yeah they hated me! They were just jelous because I was ranked number 1 on the team, had a higher level of difficulty, and was the only one that qualified for states.

Reading all of these post made me think "I wish a b**** would!" My gym would ruin the athlete that would dare to sabotage any team's routine! Whether it's some other team from a different gym or their own team, they will immediately be dismissed!

I think the worst sabotage I've seen ever was when someone pulled the plug and cut the lights during the MD Marlins Tsunami routine in Worlds 2011!

Gymnastics Related: When I did gymnastics, the older girls and girls that were my age would always do something immature and stupid just to mess me up. Like they wouldn't chalk the bars completely so I would slip off or rip my hands, they would use the wrong springboard eveytime I vaulted, they would put the vault as 4ft high instead of 7ft, they would "forget" to put mats under beam, and they never moved equipment off of floor... yeah they hated me! They were just jelous because I was ranked number 1 on the team, had a higher level of difficulty, and was the only one that qualified for states.
This is so DANGEROUS.

A flyer on my team didnt like that she was put in the back during one of our stunt sequences so she fell, on purpose. If i remember correctly that year was the year i started basing, so when she fell i thought it was my fault so i started crying. She told my coach she gets nervous in the back. So, sure enough, she was moved to the center, and MAGICALLY hit all of her stunts. for the rest of the season.
Praise the lord haleluiah!! it's a miracle!!!!;)

At one of my old gyms, there were a few girls who had it in their minds that they did not want to earn a bid to US Finals. Keep in mind we were competely awful and could not earn a bid even if we tried. We had a stunt where our flyers did two standing backhandsprings rebound and half turned and caught in a superman. After the catch they were tossed back out for three handsprings. Well those girls decided to not catch their flyer. Not good. at all.

This is a video from that performance. I forgot to mention one of the girls that was plotting to throw the competion, got kicked in the face in the pyramid. It doesn't show the fall, but you can see no attempt to catch her, and the entire crowd cry.

This is a video from that performance. I forgot to mention one of the girls that was plotting to throw the competion, got kicked in the face in the pyramid. It doesn't show the fall, but you can see no attempt to catch her, and the entire crowd cry.

The girl that got kicked in the face looks like she wants to kill someone. Hahaha

The girl that got kicked in the face looks like she wants to kill someone. Hahaha
i cant believe she walked away! its gonna hurt a lot worse for the flyer when she hits the ground.

also, the superman thing wasnt as bad as I thought. I thought the flyer was already jumping and was like, in the air, and they were like, nope. i was expecting a faceplant, lol

In our jumps last yr I stood next to a girl that had never cheered before, but she was a gymnast so she has level 3 skills, so every time we would oracles she would go to her spot, but every time we competed she would go to MY SPOT, in the beginning I thought she just was walking slow or forgot so I didn't care, then at our last competion I got so I annoyed I pushed her to her spot the first day and yelled at her to more the second day.

In our jumps last yr I stood next to a girl that had never cheered before, but she was a gymnast so she has level 3 skills, so every time we would oracles she would go to her spot, but every time we competed she would go to MY SPOT, in the beginning I thought she just was walking slow or forgot so I didn't care, then at our last competion I got so I annoyed I pushed her to her spot the first day and yelled at her to more the second day.
?

I was the front spot on our small junior level 5 team back in like 2005, my flyer decided she wasnt coming back next year and the last competition purposely fell our of her stunt by bending her knee. She blamed the whole stunt falling on me because I didnt keep her foot flat, let me remind you I was a front spot.... Luckily the photographer got a picture of the stunt and her foot is completely flat and her knee is totally bent. I was so mad. We still won luckily.

i cant believe she walked away! its gonna hurt a lot worse for the flyer when she hits the ground.

also, the superman thing wasnt as bad as I thought. I thought the flyer was already jumping and was like, in the air, and they were like, nope. i was expecting a faceplant, lol

That's what I was picturing. Lol.

I mean this in the kindest way...that was painful to watch. Had potential to be a great routine but you can tell who doesn't have their heart in it.

Back